Setting up a weekly game with friends

COULD SOMEONE ADVISE ME ON HOW TO GO ABOUT STARTING A WEEKLY OR MONTHLY TOURNAMENT WITH MY FRIENDS. IS THERE A WAY I CAN SEND ONE MESSAGE TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS AT ONCE. AT HOLIDAY TIME I HAVE TO SEND ONE MESSAGE INDIVIDUALLY TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS. THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP

1 Like

You can now send up to 5 messages at once.

2 Likes

If you want to set up a league with your friends you will need to send an email to Replay support but I forgot where I put the direct link.

You can send a message to fizzymint if you can’t find it. If I come across it I will post it for you.

Once you get set up you can send reminders like Sharon said to 5 of your friends at a time

1 Like

Craig,

support@replaypoker.com

Dan

2 Likes

Go to the drop down click on Leagues , you can email them from there.

2 Likes

Thanks Dan. I had it in a folder then all of a sudden it was gone . Thank you Brother :+1:t2:

Thank you Sharon :blush:

1 Like

thanks sharon. i will be including you in the list. i am getting frustrated
by the bad poker play and am looking for good players like yourself to join
the tournament. thanks again

4 Likes

thanks craig i will be looking for it

1 Like

Thanks , let me know when it gets running.

1 Like

Craig,

Yw Semper Fi

1 Like

Your welcome brother but I can’t take the credit. Dan ( lildevil109 ) posted it for us all and Sharon also.

Look no further my friend. I started my own league 2 weeks ago with 7 tournaments in a week. Great chat, great friends, great poker. Everything your looking for.
It’s a private league but you are welcome because you are passionate about it.

I have a thread on the forum called “ Kool Kidz “ read it and see what everyone is talking about.
Then let me know through the thread what your intentions are and post there and my partner SharonSmarty will get it to me ASAP .

We are allowed 100 members and 61 are already filled in 2 weeks so registrations will not last.

Take a look, would love to have you join.

2 Likes