Forever Phil New League

Hi, this is an invitation to all replay players interested in learning more about league playing. This is an entry level league. We will offer games that foster good play with good sportsmanship. If you have ever been interested in learning more about league playing while playing with other league players come join us for some fun poker playing. Let me know here in a comment and we will get you added.
League Description for Forever Phil
This league is dedicated to our fallen Hero Mr_Monk. To honor his memory, we offer games that foster good play and good sportsmanship. GOOD SPORTMANSHIP WILL BE ENFORCED and closely monitored. So come with a good attitude to promote great poker playing in a league setting. Players have two chances to play each week. Games are NL HOLD EM BOUNTY HUNTER MTT with a buy in of 1000 chips and 250 bounties for each player knocked out. Join us Tuedays at 7:30 PM EST and Sundays at 2:00 PM EST. Play for your chance to win a quarterly title for most wins and bounties. See you at the tables.

7 Likes

Sounds great.

2 Likes

adding you thanks you will be getting a notice for first game very soon

3 Likes

Very nice memorial. Who came up with the name ? I was asked to submit my 2 original choices.

4 Likes

It was a name suggested by Sue13. The league team decided.

2 Likes

Very nice :+1:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

I am assuming you want me to add you. I will add you and if you don’t want that you can leave or let me know.

if any one would like to join the new league… send me a friend’s request. and I will add you.

I don’t play leagues so please don’t add me. Although they are great I no longer have the time.

Best of luck and thank you and Sue for doing this for Phil.

4 Likes

this league is ok with hit and miss players Craig Anthony…

1 Like

I asked two good friends, Craig and Sunguru for ideas on a good name. I added a few of my own, and actually the one picked was one of Suns. I sent a message thanking him. It will definitely be “Forever Phil” Thanks for the ideas. They were all great. Phil was a very Special Friend to many.

4 Likes

YOU ARE INVITED
TO THE
OPENING GAME
FOR THE
FOREVER PHIL LEAGUE

Join us for a meet and greet style opening ceremony for
FOREVER PHIL LEAUGE
TUESDAY APRIL 11, 2023
AT: 7:30 PM EST

If you have never played leagues before on Replay you click your profile image scroll down to leagues. When the list of leagues come up scroll down to the
Forever Phil League click enter then click on the Tuesday game to buy in.
Please contact Jedwins, JenGen7, Zacor, or Sue19 if you need to be added to the league.
League Description for Forever Phil
This league is dedicated to our fallen Hero Mr_Monk. To honor his memory, we offer games that foster good play and good sportsmanship. GOOD SPORTMANSHIP WILL BE ENFORCED and closely monitored. So come with a good attitude to promote great poker playing in a league setting. Players have two chances to play each week. Games are NL HOLD EM BOUNTY HUNTER MTT with a buy in of 1000 chips and 250 bounties for each player knocked out. Join us Tuesdays at 7:30 PM EST and Sundays at 2:00 PM EST. Play for your chance to win a quarterly title for most wins and bounties. See you at the tables.

for new players… fell free to come and watch a game… to see if a friendly environment suits you.

3 Likes

hi bill888 please friend me or jengen7. so we can add you to mailing list

2 Likes

did it:)

1 Like

We got you Bill. See you at the tables if you have any trouble at all let one of us know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the league day and time posted in the lobby, I can’t seem to find it. A screenshot would be great so I can observe as you described it and invited.

Thank you

1 Like

Nevermind. Someone directed me to leagues then games. Thank you anyway.

3 Likes

Would love to have you join us. Play one or play a bunch. Doesn’t matter. We are just honoring a great friend. You are one of those friends.

3 Likes

Thank you Sue. I will be there hopefully tonight.

3 Likes