New Premium League

To all of Replay’s, premium member’s and future members:

Would you be interested in joining the Premium League ?

This league will be for those that want to have fun, show great sportsmanship, respect and encouragement to fellow members.

Monday’s: 7 Card stud, 2.5K chips/2.5K,Ticket

Wednesday’s: Omaha Hi – Lo, 10K chips/10K, Ticket

Friday’s: Texas Hold – Um, 100K chips/100K, Ticket with no ante’s

If there is enough interest, I will need help to kick this off please.

Thanks’ to everyone for you’re consideration

3 Likes

OMG this would be a riot, I hope players do this!!! Hope enough of you premium freeroll folk show interest!!!

2 Likes

Thanks my friend,

The game times right now would be 5:30 ET. However one of the tournament’s may be earlier to accommodate, our European members.

If anyone is interested please reply, Yes to this thread

yes

1 Like

Thank you my friend, please share the link, with others. GL at the tables!

New Premium League,

Great idea @Litenin I will be happy to help you with the process. Accept my friend request and I will show you how I did it.

Thanks @_Rain , need all the help I can get as a newbie at starting a league lol. But think/hope, it will become another benefit for premium subscribers to have fun !!!

Yes

I’m in!

Yes

If you are a Premium Member, would you be interested in Joining the New Premium League?

We must have a minimum 10 players interested before a application can be submitted. I believe that number should be 20 or more.

If interested please respond with a yes.

Thanks everyone for your consideration.

yes

I would be interested if time slots were later. Being in California makes attendance impossible.

1 Like

If you are a Premium Member, would you be interested in a new Premium League?

Instead of three originally suggested tourney’s, the individual league will consist of One Tourney, every Wenesday at 5:30 P.M ET. This will be a NL Hold-Um tourney with a 5K chip/5K Thicket buy in.We must have at least 10 players interested before submitting an application.

Currently, I am showing the folloing players that are interested.

1. Peekisapup
  2. sweetjoyce
  3. C1ueless
  4. Jancee
  5. Novocain
  6. Pilot704
  7. Trafe1

If someone wants to be removed due to the format change please let me know

If others are interested, please reply to the thread, Yes

Thanks for your consideration and GL at the tables!

5 Likes

I would really like to join, however I am already commited to another league game that afternoon. If you have changes in the times like even one hour later I would be interested but I am not suggesting you change the time just let me know if it does. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Am very interested!

1 Like

Hi @Litenin and all premium members.

If you can’t find the numbers to form a League, or even if you do form a League, I would like to invite you all to form a Special Premium Members only Team and enter that team in the Team Play Poker League.

I see this as a win for you as you get to do something special with your fellow Premium members and of course it would be a win for us as we gain a new team :slight_smile:

If you would like to know more about us and what we do please check out the following links -

If you are interested please accept my friend request and we can discuss some more.

4 Likes

Updated list of interested players:)

Premium players who are interested in the Premium League:

1. Peekisapup
  2. sweetjoyce
  3. C1ueless
  4. Jancee
  5. Novocain
  6. Pilot704
  7. Trafe1
  8. -krista-
  9. Litenin

We need 1 more interested player befor submitting the application. Please share with all

Thanks,

Lite

1 Like

Back down to only 8 players interested sorry my friends, it doesn’t look like we have enough interested players to even submit an application. I believe it is possible if a fellow Premium Member would like to organize a league at an earlier time, which is impossible for me. If anyone wants to try & do so, you have my full support and will try and help with as much as possible to get started.

Therefor, I am ending my attempt to organize the league. @grapevine , Will you please close this topic’s subject/post.