Forever Phil New League

Then I will add you as a member so you can join anytime. Can’t wait to see you friend.

3 Likes

Thank you and God Bless for all your hard work and others.

4 Likes

What a great game last night !!! So good to see old friends that I hardly play poker with anymore and new friends.

Great turnout :+1:t2:

1 Like

We want to thank everyone who showed up for our Opening Night last night. We had a great time with an awesome turnout. Phil’s friends were ready to honor him in the best way they knew how. The next game will be Sunday @2pm est. Hope to see you all there plus many more friends. RIP Phil♥

3 Likes

Can’t wait. Coming in the money in 5th place was the icing on the cake. Thank you Phil for getting me out of that jam :heart:

3 Likes

League Description for Forever Phil
This league is dedicated to our fallen Hero Mr_Monk. To honor his memory, we offer games that foster good play and good sportsmanship. GOOD SPORTMANSHIP WILL BE ENFORCED and closely monitored. So come with a good attitude to promote great poker playing in a league setting. Players have two chances to play each week. Games are NL HOLD EM BOUNTY HUNTER MTT with a buy in of 1000 chips and 250 bounties for each player knocked out. Join us Tuedays at 7:30 PM EST and Sundays at 2:00 PM EST. Play for your chance to win a quarterly title for most wins and bounties. See you at the tables.

4 Likes

If you would like to join us let me know here and we will get you added. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hi all… welcome to The Forever Phil League… fell free ask to invite a friend to play in the League… only restriction is a positive attuite is a must… I’m looking forward to meeting all of mr-monks friends.

2 Likes

FOREVER PHIL
Tonight is Opening Night for our Forever Phil League! Come join us and have fun.

THANK YOU ALL who joined us in the first ever Mr_Monk Challenge. What a great fun game. Hope to see you back soon. Here is the scoreboard for APRIL 17, 2023 TUESDAY

4 Likes

Looks good! I want to thank everyone who make it to the game and everyone else that join and did not make it this game. See you next time.

5 Likes

Here is the bounty leaders for Tuesday April 11, 2023.

1 Like

This was our Opening Night. We had a great time. Come join us on Sunday @2pm est

3 Likes

YOU ARE INVITED
TO THE
FOREVER PHIL LEAGUE

FOREVER PHIL LEAGUE
BRING A FRIEND NIGHT
SUNDAY APRIL 16, 2023
AT 2:00 PM EST
Invite a friend to play with us!
We are looking for Replay players who are interested in league playing even if you are new to league play but want to learn more about it.
If you have never played leagues before on Replay you click your profile image scroll down to leagues. When the list of leagues come up scroll down to the
Forever Phil League click enter then click on the Tuesday game to buy in.
Please contact Jedwins, JenGen7, Zacor, or Sue13 if you need to be added to the league.
League Description for Forever Phil
This league is dedicated to our fallen Hero Mr_Monk. To honor his memory, we offer games that foster good play and good sportsmanship. GOOD SPORTMANSHIP WILL BE ENFORCED and closely monitored. So come with a good attitude to promote great poker playing in a league setting. Players have two chances to play each week. Games are NL HOLD EM BOUNTY HUNTER MTT with a buy in of 1000 chips and 270 bounties for each player knocked out. Join us Tuesdays at 7:30 PM EST and Sundays at 2:00 PM EST. Play for your chance to win a quarterly title for most wins and bounties. See you at the tables.

3 Likes

Don’t forget Sunday @2pm est. Let’s honor Phil with a Fun Game. Good Luck Everyone!!

See you then :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Game today :+1:t2:

2 Likes

GAME TODAY
SUNDAY
APRIL 16, 2023
2:00 EST
FOREVER PHIL LEAGUE
If you need to be added be sure and send me a friend request on reply and I will get you added as quickly as I can.

1 Like

Had fun lost early today. So many all ins at my 2 tables, it was fold , fold so I couldn’t protect my blinds. See you next time

Leaderboard for Sunday April 16, 2023, Congrats to Brodie, Irene, and Sharon our top three. Wonderful game everyone see you Tuesday. :slight_smile:

1 Like