Forever Phil New League

glad you enjoy it… was the general purpose… a friendly environment… is what we are all about. But
we got some top rate players too… who would help any player help improve their game…

1 Like

A few more games to play and I’m all about helping . It’s different from what I’m used too.
Playing for Phil, miss you much.

2 Likes

FOREVER PHIL LEAGUE
GET IN ON YOUR CHANCE TO WIN THE TITLE FOR THE
MR_MONK CUP
TUESDAY May 2, 2023
AT 7:30 PM EST
PLEASE JOIN US FOR HAWAIIAN SHIRT LUAU NIGHT
(wear a Hawaiian shirt to our Luau Knockout game)
Win for Hi score and most Knockouts.
Be sure to invite a friend and have that friend send Jedwins and JenGen7 a friend request so we can add them.
If you have never played leagues before on Replay you click your profile image scroll down to leagues. When the list of leagues come up scroll down to the
Forever Phil League click enter then click on the game to buy in.
Please contact Jedwins, JenGen7, Zacor, or Sue13 if you need to be added to the league.
League Description for Forever Phil
This league is dedicated to our fallen Hero Mr_Monk. To honor his memory, we offer games that foster good play and good sportsmanship. GOOD SPORTMANSHIP WILL BE ENFORCED and closely monitored. So come with a good attitude to promote great poker playing in a league setting. Players have three chances to play each week. Games are NL HOLD EM BOUNTY HUNTER MTT with a buy in of 1000 chips and 270 bounties for each player knocked out. Join us Tuesdays at 7:30 PM EST and Sundays at 2:00 PM EST and Saturdays 9PM EST. Play for your chance to win a quarterly title for most points and bounties.

2 Likes

Hoping to play again tonight.

3 Likes

Hope to see you there. Don’t forget that Hawaiian pic. Food, flower, luau, hula, good drink, Hawaiian Beach, etc.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hey Rain, couldn’t see if your question pre-game was answered or answered during the game. You get a point for each person you knockout (the knockouts are tracked by Replay so if any complaints it will have to be to them). And there are no teams so you are playing for yourself. BUT, you can pass chips to me if you get the opportunity, and that goes for everybody else.

4 Likes

PS. The Leaderboards are updated once the Knockout info is received from Replay. Not sure how long that takes and I guess that depends on what is happening at the time. Today seems to be taking a while but I think Replay is in maintenance mode.

4 Likes

Made it and another good night again. Few hours on a tournament with nice people you know now. Setting a few hours aside a few nights a week is good for the soul. Forgot why i l left League play years ago.

Ok goodnight

2 Likes

Rain: You also get 270 chips every time you knock out a player, unless it is me, cause I know you wouldn’t do that. :))

1 Like
4 Likes

Not sure why the Leaderboard link is showing like that but it got me there.

4 Likes

Nice leaderboards, thank you :+1:t2:

2 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT: If you want to be a part of the Forever Phil league chat and have access to the current and most accurate Leadboards, Please join us on our discord site. In order to manage a league of this size, that is growing by leaps and bounds we needed the discord site with advanced settings. Here is the link we hope to see you there!

1 Like

Please note our upcoming games for this weekend:

Saturday, May 6, 2023

At: 9PM EST

Sunday May 7, 2023

At: 2PM EST

Hope to see you there!

ALSO, if you want to be a part of the Forever Phil league chat please join us on discord. There you will have constant access to the most current league leaderboards and announcements for special events. AND this is where you will see the prize winners for the Mr_Monk Cup. Please understand that we have a very large league and it grows daily. In order for us to manage the league it is necessary to have the advanced settings discord allows us. Please join us at the Temple steps for chat and announcements. Check out the leaderboards in the Mr_Monk Cup room or enjoy a party like atmosphere in Phil’s bar with live voice chat. Or enjoy a more intimate conversation on the lake. Lot’s of cool and exciting things happening in Forever Phil on discord. Click the link below to join. You may be asked to set up a discord account. It works a lot like skype in that. If you have any problems joining PLEASE ask me or Jedwins, or Sue13, or Zacor. We will assist any way we can.

In other news: Team Play Poker (TPP) is looking for team players for two teams. Please contact flashlight (Lyle) on skype TPP or on Replay if you are interested in joining.

2 Likes

That’s a nice option :+1:t2:

Point summary for Saturday May 6, 2023. We cannot update the leaderboard with knockouts at this time. Waiting for Replay to update this issue.

1 Like
2 Likes

The Leaderboards are up. see link above.

2 Likes

3 Likes