Failure to show result of hand

Hi Poki,
I just looked at the hand you posted, I looked at the chat scrolled down a little and got this :
Poki.

3 Likes

On the hand replay i saw the same. But on table in the chatbox was the main pot winner not posted, something went there wrong in code.

Been a problem for awhile. It only happens when a player goes all in as you did & you at times will not see hand results at table for some reason, unknown to me. But Congrats you won the hand:)

1 Like

You’re correct about this happening when going all-in. Just happened to me today. Four all-ins and I never saw the hands except the notation in the chat box.

Is Staff working on this glitch because it’s been occurring for some time?

1 Like

Showing no winner, showing only the Hi winner on Hi/Lo and not the Lo winner, showing only the side pot winner and not the main pot winner. There goes all wrong what can be. And hands without turn and river too. This can be the result of a first try to do such a job on programming. But Replay is now > 18 years online. In 2 months comes table update wrote fizzymint, but i don’t think this gets then better.

1 Like

This bug is still being actively worked on. A fix was rolled out a couple of weeks ago, but it ended up causing a different issue. Our tech is still on the case – it’s just been a tricky one.

3 Likes

Have faith, that it will get better my friend. The issue is something we can deal with as we know if we won or lost. I understand your frustration & am sure the tech team will resolve. :smile:

1 Like