Early Bird League: Team Kitty’s Krushers

Hi Krushers,
Creating a handy place where we can share Team Shirts and other helpful file attachments in a much easier way than email. You can then download them directly to your profile when you need a quick change :wink:
There will also be special limited edition shirts posted here from time to time, so we can celebrate our big wins, birthdays etc.
Please keep Team chat to Kitty’s Skype Clubhouse.
Abide by the Replay Code of Conduct at all times or the Mods will be after you!! There is a side benefit to us engaging in the forum detailed below (points) so remember to check LarryLaffer’s Early Bird League forum regularly.

Replay says: ‘Points are awarded for engaging with the community, such as visiting, liking, and posting. Your score is updated every few minutes. So go be helpful, active, and supportive, and rise through the ranks!

1 Like

Awesome Kitty!

p.s. I’m basically commenting for the points :slight_smile:

1 Like

For @Clarice1967

For @mrzick

From @Kitty21

2 Likes

For @-krista-

1 Like

Thanks Kitty, easiest download of shirt for me ever!

2 Likes

For @Joe_Comedian

1 Like

For @rdl12

2 Likes

love it who gave you idea for chevy pic very nice

Haha glad you like it. You mention it in your profile hope it’s the right car a i have no idea :slight_smile:

rihgt car its a 66 mine is 64,ive owened 64 65 66ty for the thought

1 Like

For @rustyblade

2 Likes

Great work kitty

1 Like

Excellent Job Kitty!!

1 Like

For @bentix

@Clarice1967, @Joe_Comedian, @GSOPhil
Registration open for the Early Bird meet & greet

https://www.replaypoker.com/tournaments/6086938

You bring the cheese, I’ll bring the wine!

Good day Krushers
Please check out match review from last night which was a really great one. Shout out to MrZick and rdl12 who valiantly played.

We made a good start in the league but we MUST have more players. If you look at the team averages in link below you’ll see why!
Please put the word out and ask any new recruits to send me a friend request and i’ll get them details.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1tQKAp6twvLPbbWE7y-7UyGlP5XGgn_6Y0M20cPFSmqs/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1

Have a good day :slight_smile:

For mf clueless…

1 Like

For @bama18

1 Like

i shall bring the music so we can eat drink and be merry…and happy…

1 Like

we shall eat drink and dance and be happy…