Dynamic Duo Team Chat

@Tiggyx and @Goatsoup will be in the House !!

At least one of us will be Sober I’m too young to drink :sunglasses:

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

Aww poor Son, Mum has her bottle , probably gin. Here’s yours “Son”:

3 Likes

Mum won :slight_smile: Its was the GIN now go go @Goatsoup

Mother Goat GIFs | Tenor

4 Likes

Sharon and Sue Double Trouble
Sharon and I both got 2nd. Makes sense. Double Trouble. Good Luck and Have fun everyone.

5 Likes

Was a Great Inaugural tournament of the Forum Dynamic Duo League!!! Hope everyone had Fun and more teams in the forum will sign up for next month.

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winning teams yesterday, I believe there was a three way tie for top spot, well done. Also congrats to @Tiggyx, @snitty, @Litenin and @Rain_ on winning their respective divisions.

7 Likes

See you next month as we r ready now & so purrrfect

3 Likes

My partner didn’t even turn up

Sorry rabbit; Did see a player show up late, & say they missed it. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, my partner was a no show too.

Sorry to hear @Rabbit230 and @AngelinaB It happens, things happen that prevent folks from playing. I hope you both still had fun playing the games and the fellowship. I asked my partner if he would agree if one couldn’t play their would not be any hard feelings, as sometimes things come up in life in general including net outages.

1 Like

Well @Tiggyx ( Mum ) threatened to Put me Back in the Oven if I didn’t show up. That scared the hell out of me and I set 3 alarms and took a shower when I woke trying to get the picture out of my mind !!!

4 Likes

You Played a Great Game my friend :smile: & Glad you aren’t in the oven lol.

3 Likes

I had a great time, thank you, and yes I know that life sometimes gets in the way. I made a new friend due to this tournament and isn’t that what it’s all about …fellowship.

It surely not about the money :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We all play to win - but having fun is just as important- for me that is - hope others feel the same way

3 Likes

If u got a better teammate you might have more fun :rofl:
metlted snowman

3 Likes

Cute - but as YOU know - he is a great teammate and I would partner with him for any tourney.

4 Likes

Your son has been found!!
goat in red bikini

3 Likes

What happens in the barn stays in the barn.

3 Likes