Dynamic Duo Team Chat

emoji laughing on floor

3 Likes

My “partner” has never even contacted me to apologise.

2 Likes

Winning is not a matter of life and death.
It’s far more important than that. :grinning:

2 Likes

Very sad, I hope you find a partner for next month my friend & GL at the tables

1 Like

I think this will be a Growing & Long Lasting Poker league, lets reach out to all of our forum friends and encourage them to join the league. Even if someone doesn’t have a partner they can be joined up with one. And a Big Thanks to @fizzymint for the league, support and hard work!!!

1 Like

I was late to the party in this forum so I will say it now.

In the Dynamic Duo Poker League, I, Rain, found myself immersed in a world of cards, bluffs, and fun. The league was a gathering of forum contributors and avid poker players who came together to share their love for the game and engage in some friendly competition. Led by the illustrious organizer, @fizzymint, organized on the Replay Forum, this league promises great games and even greater camaraderie.

The first tournament began on a hot summer evening when I logged into the league’s exclusive poker match. The digital tables were alive with anticipation as players from all around the world gathered, their avatars representing the diverse personalities hidden behind the screens. Among them were some notable figures: @goatsoup, the poker guru known for his calculated strategies and bluffs; @Tiggyx, the master of Gin, bluffing and general mom ery; @Tricki, whose name alone hinted at a bag of cunning tricks up her sleeve; @_snowman, the cool and collected player who never seemed to lose his composure; @Snitty a loose cannon with skills to back it up, @RavenL a veteran of the site who’s style of poker has proven results, @Kondrad captain of Phil’s Pot Chasers and quite possible one of the nicest people I have met here, @Sue13 a skilled opponent and good friend, southwestmba, SharonSmarty, Nemesis67, Litenin, and the others, all great players, many I have played before and have the utmost respect for.

As the cards were dealt, the banter began. The chat box was alive with witty remarks, and the occasional “good luck” wishes. It was as if we were all gathered around a real table, even though we were scattered across the globe. The game was intense, yet the atmosphere was light-hearted, filled with the love of competition. I look forward to next month’s game and the people here.

Congratulations to the winners of the first Dynamic Duo League

Rain

7 Likes

Mum and Son @Goatsoup evey day is mothers day
200w

5 Likes

Yes they will learn to fear us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Tiggyx, side bet? What did you have in mind? Taking Goat off your hands is not a prize for this. lol

2 Likes

@Tiggyx We are very excited about this months game!
@tricki and I will be on our best behavior, sorta :slight_smile:

@Tiggyx Throw in three of those special coupons and some walrus jaw bookends and it’s a deal!

side bet ? Snits and Snow againt Mum and Son xx

@_Rain loking foward to the next game - @tricki run dmc xxx

2 Likes

2 Likes

Same here, very thankful of Replay for the creation of this league. All of you are great and looking forward to next game!!

@fizzymint @Tiggyx is in wrong game she signed up for 3pm est this needs to be fixed ASAP !!!

1 Like

I responded to your PM as well, but the tournaments are not set until we make our forum announcement. We have to assign everything by user ID number and tournament number and sometimes things are a little wonky until we confirm and then make our post. Please hang tight with anything like this until after our announcement, which will be in the main News thread.

This should be ready within the next couple of hours.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Congratulations Duo league players!
Another great tournament!

2 Likes

3 Likes