Dumping their full bank in consistantly

It kills the joy of the game for someone to constantly dump their bank in consistently.

People who have low balances join in.

Play FL Holdem, instead NL Holdem. or: be patient.

Perhaps we could create a way to track how often someone goes all-in, then have tables where players can only sit at if their % of all-ins is lower than a certain amount? How does that sound?

Thank you for your reply.

I have noticed that when someone continuously does this, they are picking up points very quickly because they actually stop the joy of playing the game and at the same time they are increasing their own bank very fast.

Paul, is there an explanation of sit & go tournaments and table tournaments that I’m not finding.

I have entered two of them but I still don’t exactly have a full explanation of how they work??

Also, when I first started playing the game I used my American Express card to purchase points… The second or third time I put the wrong number in and now every time I purchase points I have to go through Pay Pal. Now, I notice that I can buy double if I use their Mastercard they offer. I have three American Express cards and Discover cards and it doesn’t make sense to me to get double points buy using their Mastercard.

Could you explain. Someone is getting a kick-back? I I have already spent about $400-500 this month alone.

Thanks again for your response.

Ann Verhulst

From “JACPOT1” : "Thank you for your reply. I have noticed that when someone continuously does this, they are picking up points very quickly because they actually stop the joy of playing the game and at the same time they are increasing their own bank very fast.

Paul, is there an explanation of sit & go tournaments and table tournaments that I’m not finding. I have entered two of them but I still don’t exactly have a full explanation of how they work??

Thank You! : JACPOT1 "

not much about the sit & go on help page, may a better explanation need it. :slight_smile:

"Sit’n’go Tournament

The Sit’n’go tournament starts as soon as the pre-determined number of players are seated."

Thanks for the feedback JACPOT1. We definitely want to discourage players from going all-in all the time. As you say, it lessens the joy of playing.

We definitely need to improve the help section on the site. In the meantime let me try and explain those terms with a little help from wikipedia:

Multi-table tournaments involve many players playing simultaneously on multiple tables. They are scheduled to start at a certain time. A few hours before the tournament begins, registration opens, and any player wanting to join the tournament needs to register. When the start time of the tournament arrives, all the players are sat a different tables. As players drop out the players are moved from one table to another, to make sure the players are evenly distributed across the tables. Eventually only one table will remain and the player who wins all the chips, wins the tournament.

In a sit & go tournament, also referred to as a single-table tournament, a number of places are allocated at a single table, and as soon as the required number of players have registered, the tournament starts. This method of starting single-table tournaments has caused them to be referred to as sit & go tournaments, because when the required number of players “sit,” the tournament “goes.”

Thanks for the explanation.

It helps.