Dream Weaver

3 Likes

Congratulations Outlaws!!
Looking good!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Well done Outlaws and great fight Cons!!!

2 Likes

@Mahvelous this is well written, what I would call a soft read, all your points are made without any direct inflammatory remarks, like a politician or leader, it has all the components of a weekly meeting at the workplace, you’re the boss and before a situation escalates to HR you are defusing it. kudos for that!
I on the other hand only have two writing styles, if you read back throughout the forum, you will see I am either giving accolades in a positive style or stating facts that are direct, the direct part of my brain is often misunderstood for negative because of my neurodivergence, I have dealt with this my entire life, I think I am helping, but often people don’t want to hear what I have to say. Sometimes it works and pushes people into resolving, other times it causes an adrenaline spike and a visceral reaction.
It was never my intention to tell anybody what to do, but I see it could be interpreted that way, not everybody thinks like I do.
I have great respect for @SharonSmarty, she and I rib each other in public but have constant communication behind the scenes, she is very smart, and a has not charged me for therapy yet, but I am pushing the envelope.
Much like my league where I am in charge of all decisions, so is she, her management of this league, and a few other reasons, are why I have played in it for a year now.
The Dream Weaver Team league is the most successful private team league on Replay, because of our competitive nature, comradery, and the friendships we make.

So, if there is an apology it would come from me, sorry all if I stoked the fire. I only ask that in the future please try to understand me before judging what I say as negative.

5 Likes

If I could just play renegades I might do better! So many great players on this league.

2 Likes

Really appreciate this thanking you again.

2 Likes

I am happy to follow whatever rules are stated - or just not participate. That’s all fine. However, this chat situation was handled so poorly that it kind of bogles the mind. First the name calling ( I have never been called rude before) then the threats - all by someone I didn’t know from adam, lol. When I later learned she runs this particular league it really threw me. As far as I’m concerned this topic is closed.

1 Like

Picture of the race for February. Drivers start your engines!!!

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Not good Doon, with all my positive comments, the grey should be getting bigger, not smaller! LOL Just kidding, sort of haha. Keep it up.

1 Like

I cant say… I’m done just yet… I do have some thing to say … I just need a good editor … before I post…

but I did remove my self from dream weavers…and because my respect 4 sharon… i wont post here any more… but my friend’s will get a explanation shortly…

2 Likes

You will be sorely missed.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Great month with down to the wire action. Krista and wolfy were mass murderers at the final table (outlaw Billy the Kid would have been proud), Bucky conned his way to 3rd, EJP bailed out the Pirates sinking ship and fired the cannons, and Rida was an escape artist all night. Glad to enjoy an extra day on the felt with such a good group.

And oh yeah YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Feb now resides in @Despina11 's treasure chest.

3 Likes

1 Like