Dream Weaver

1 Like

Yes…well…it is a good thing I require a certain amount of frustration in my life! Fourteen months of losing with the Rens seems to be providing plenty to keep me going. Great month again Rens! More power to us.

Hey just, at least us renegades are principled losers and not these thieving stealin, conniving, one eyed, one legged, law breaking, eater of little puppies like these cons and pirates whose biggest faults beyond what I just mentioned is :THEY JUST MANAGE TO WIN.

I think I am going to wear a big huge badge that says: BIGGEST LOSER.

You guys dont’ have one those so stuff it!!

You Rens may have lost the month, but this is a quarterly championship now.
Your points earned average per player is the best just edging the Pirates.
This calculator shows your points earned per player in attendance.
Formula is total points scored divided by total amount of players attending games.

This is not intended to spark a debate on attendance, it is intended to compliment Rens for playing really good poker while being outnumbered dramatically.

Congratulations Pirates on a great month, one more to go, let’s do this!!

3 Likes

We take that with humble hearts! Thanks.

5 Likes

Congratulations Pirates! great game!
Just, Liz, Des, Ace, SW, jd, Kerm, cm great final

Final 18 in the points

Rank Player Team Points
1 @just_if_eyed Renegades 21
2 @tricki Con Artists 18
3 @Despina11 Pirates 16
4 @WW1_Poker_Ace Pirates 15
5 @southwestmba Pirates 14
6 @jdawg09 Pirates 13
7 @Kermitfrog99 Outlaws 12
8 @techdude Pirates 11
9 @cm681 Pirates 10
10 Oxbob Pirates 9
11 rdl12 Con Artists 8
12 intheblue Pirates 7
13 El_Juicy_Prod Pirates 6
14 DurangoJ Outlaws 5
15 Gal-Pal-Joan Outlaws 4
16 RustyGate Con Artists 3
17 SharonSmarty Con Artists 2
18 tinboat Pirates 1
2 Likes

Anytime that a Team can get 100 or more points in a game, it means that said Team will significantly gain ground on or above the other Team(s). So with that being said… in the early beginning of the end of this first quarter, well done and good start Pirate Team.

Recently there have been remarks, including from me, regarding the incessant need [or so it seems] for some/most Pirates to say “arrr”. So, with the need [also incessant] of my having to be me… I went into “Columbo” mode and did some deep digging, research wise. What I found was and would be sufficient enough… to raise Spock’s left eyebrow significantly. As I said last night… what follows I say completely with respect and affection. The core reason that “most” Pirates say “arrr” a lot, is mainly because they are afflicted with “stage 3” communal hemorrhoids. This is something that I can not identify with despite being a Pirate for 8 months in the early days of this League. I hear that the “My Pillow Guy” has come out with a line of " doougnut cushions "… something to consider, I suppose.

Anyway, back to earth… here is the first visual as we venture forth to finish off this first quarter. The pie graph I will incorporate after 4 games have been played.

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Great game last nite Outlaws lets keep it up.

3 Likes

Outlaws were fantastic last night!! Congratulations on a great win!

2 Likes

Go Gades, we were due.

1 Like

Rens again showing solid play well done!!

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Go Gades! Nice win Doon.

1 Like

Awesome game Rens , shout out to Doon who was outnumbered and kicked ass !

5 Likes