Countries of the world

I was wondering if Replay posts a list of the various countries that are represented by the players. A simple collection of current flags on one page might be interesting to families, students,etc. that play so the flags can be seen without having to be actively playing at the time.

2 Likes

It would be interesting to also know how many players are from each county. It would provide an interesting statistic.

2 Likes

Great idea:) Back in my school days, I memorized most of them. But over the years have forgotten a lot of them. Lets do some research and post it ourselves.

Here’s a start, Country flags of the world (list of all 254) | Flagpedia.net

1 Like

Hi Lite! That wasn’t quite what I had in mind: I would have preferred RP post the actual flags presented by the players in a list so that they could all be viewed at one time rather having to go to individual tables or profiles. Maybe along with a statistic as to how many players from each country along the lines that Smooth mentioned. You were on the right track however, so thanks for the effort…

1 Like

That would be nice, maybe it should be posted in suggestion topic to be added to wish list. I’m sure that list is very long my friend:) Great topic, thanks & gl at the tables