Replay players

out all the players on replay poker.
I was wondering, what percentage are Americans, Canadians, Germans, Australians, etc, etc,.
are the make up players on this site.
just curious.
would be good to know

It’s something like 47% USA, 8% Canada, and the rest split around the world. You can use an analytics site like similarweb.com to get more detailed info on the site’s users.

35% of players are womens on replay, i was surprised it was that much

2 Likes

Good number, hope it goes higher. They are FIERCE!!!

2 Likes

The maths is wrong! 78% are lying!!! Many females wont select fem on profile when they are, and many males will select fem when they are not! Same as many plays use VPN to hide or change location.

I also expect its significantly lower than 35% - if everyone was honest!

2 Likes

ahhhhh smart, it’s true

Replay players don’t lie :wink:

2 Likes

I also agree with you.

I’m unsure of the %'s but, I’m certain players are untruthful about their gender on here probably just to deceive their opponents when playing for some hidden reason(s) that they only know.

1 Like

Everyone who identifies as a woman is a woman. That’s just how modern science works.

I self-identify as a leatherleaf fern, and I use studmuffin, cuddlebunny, and hubbahubba as my pronouns. Please don’t mis-species me.

5 Likes

Lol :joy:

1 Like

ok

I initially started this topic about the percentage of all the different countries that make up the replay player group.not what percentage of women and men playing replay, oh well interesting how things develop.thanks for everyone’s contribution to the topic

2 Likes

Unfortunately you cannot get a true representation of what countries because people use VPNs to mask thier locations. Unless every member posted thier country and then you have to take into account if everyone is telling the truth.

I’m in The United States today…

1 Like

Too funny. I do know that some women over the years have told me they use the male pics to gain respect because they feel the men think women are an easy win. HaHa One just told me that last week. I, by accident, have discovered quite a few men pics who were really women. Be tough women. One way to gain respect is to beat them. With a win in cards that is.

2 Likes

There are also men who pose as women, thinking people will cut them some slack.

I’ve also seen a lot of people using dog pics. I’ve seen pictures of dogs playing poker, but I suspect the ones using dog pics aren’t really dogs. Some of them are probably sneaky cats.

4 Likes

Sneaky cats :joy:

1 Like

the question should be
which country has the slowest players?

SLO-Vakia :joy:

1 Like