CONTEST - Who would win? Strongmen

I think it would be Rocky for he always knew his opponent and their weakness before every fight. And with Rocky he always had his mind set before the fight.

GASTON,

He’s crafty, sneaky and lucky…

Rocky because he could go the distance a player needs to make it to the final table!

Duhhhhh,
The son of a God … Hercules…

Hercules. NO one can beat Hercules at ANYTHING, because he’s DA BOMB.

I gotta go with Rocky. You have him looking like Elvis so I can only assume he would immediately start singing, get everyone relaxed so they’re not paying attention, pull his hands from behind his back and with a left and a right and a quick uppercut knock everyone out at the table. Then the gloves would come off and he’d make off with everyone’s chips! Not exactly good poker skills and not exactly fair, but hey, you asked! Why else would you have Rocky looking like Elvis if not for deceptive reasons?!!

Conehead the Barbituate. He’s smarter than he looks.

I choose Conan because

Gaston of Beauty and the Beast is vain; he would be the bully/bluffer at the table who never wins.

Hercules, though known for physical strength, has a bad temper and lacks intelligence. He and Gaston would clash often.

Rocky… the only way Rocky, the less intelligent of the four, could win is if he physically knocked them out.

As for Conan, his virtues are strength, stamina and cunning. He is a talented commander, strategist, thief, and pirate, as well as a born leader. As long as his opponents are not women, whom he would readily fold his hand to in chivalry, he can use his brain as well as his brawn to out smart Gaston, Hercules and Rocky. There is only one choice… Conan!

When referring to God (the one and only) you should use the uppercase (because it’s used as a proper noun). When referring to Greek (or other multiple) gods and goddesses you should use lowercase (unless it’s at the beginning of a sentence of course). Whether you’re a believer or not, it’s proper English :wink:

Hercules is the son of a god.

5 Likes

so what you’re actually saying is that i should change my username to YIAZMAT instead of yiazmat. i have to say you are probably right. thanks for pointing me to this stupid mistake i made :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hercules

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I believe the person who will outlast the other is Hercules! he’s the strongest.

Hercules because he is excellent at winning the hardest contests ever recorded.

I dont know any of em…bet id be in the money tho.

1 Like

Rocky because he uses strategy and plans his plays

ROCKY for sure. Gets beaten around a lot but never gives up; late comeback and he’ll clean up!

I think all of them wear sandals except for Rocky, so I say Rocky. Sandals are so tacky. All winners wear fashionable footwear. And by the way, your belt needs to match your shoes!

Are you serious? Hercules was a legend in his own epoch. He was an high-level stealer, and even capable of diverting a river, and he won the Golden Hind bracelet, the girdle of Hippolyta, and the Apples of the Hesperides at the WSOP inaugural contest.

Conan, no doubt