CONTEST - The perfect celebrity competitor!

I would love to play replay Poker With Janet Jackson. To me She is good looking.

Paul Newman would be my choice. I think he would be almost impossible to bluff

daniel negrano quiet simple he is the best and thats what i think we should all strive for to be the best at something…

drew carey he is just funny and a great host

Clint Eastwood

The perfect partner would be Negreanu who is Canadian as I am .

Daniel Negreanu - Fellow Canuck and funny, yappy guy. I wouldn’t stand a chance, but I’d have a good time losing.

Phil Hellmuth, i think he would be so entertaining to play with especially when he goes into one of his rants.

Kevin Heart, even if i go bust, i’m sure the table will be nice and fun

if i was to pick someone it would be bruce willis,as it would be fun,and also lots one one liner’s trown in to the mix,as i could give back just as good as i get.and have a ball.in the process,win loose or draw.

Donald Trump

Wonder if I could outsmart him and win. Mmm suppose it’s the cards that are dealt.

Phil Ivey,
The Best DUH!!!

Robin Williams. And if you need a reason why, you don’t know who Robin Williams is. Ther whole table would be rolling on the floor.

Tom Dwan: I want to bluff him :wink:

If I had my ‘druthers,’ I’d druther play poker with Julia Roberts or Megan Ryan, or Sandra Bullock or Demi Moore. Their screen presence is so realistic it would be enlightening to carefully observe their play, especially bluffs and regardless, I wouldn’t mind losing to them.

I would love to play Charlie Sheen because I would love to hear all his stories.

Donald Trump - I want to call his bluffs! LOL

1 Like

for me there is no dream to play with a famous person out of poker world. but if i could i would like to being on a table for six person ; me beside legends : Doyle Brunson , Daniel Negreanu , Phil hellmuth , Phil ivey and nice and gentleman person who we missed him : Mike Sexton.

R2-D2

I’d like to play in a ring game with Gabe Kaplan. I’ve always liked his humor, and I know he’s an accomplished poker player, so I think it would be an enjoyable game whether I won or lost.