CONTEST - The perfect celebrity competitor!

Jack Straus. (Wouldn’t expect to win, but ya never know!

straus

1 Like

Jaeson alexender, for a good laugh…

1 Like

Neil deGrasse Tyson. I don’t even know if he plays poker but I would love to pick his brain, ask questions about the Universe and have him as a friend.

Will-I- Am what a lot of fun he would be and would cheer me up and sing along with him great.

Playing with Kevin Pollack would be fantastic. Not only is he a hilarious comedian and great in every role he plays, but he is a killer player and very generous with his time and talent. I saw him most recently in a celebrity online tournament to benefit World Central Kitchen who came here to eastern North Carolina to help feed people after hurricanes.

Greg Raymer, I like his funny glasses. image

Clint Eastwood, very intimidating. image

1 Like

Benjamin Franklin. Wit and wisdom that’s so hard to find today.

1 Like

Kid Rock. He Is a very entertaining guy. He would probably be good at poker & fun at the table. A good combination. Plus I really like the guy!!!

John Candy

Robert Duval

Julia Dreysus…She is the best of the best…

I would play with Paul Newman. I realize that he has passed away, but hopefully dead celebrities count. A quote of his on Replay is one of the reasons: “If you’ve been at a table for 30 minutes and don’t know who the sucker is, it’s you.” I also remember him as a great actor, especially in “Cool Hand Luke”!
Dick B. (rbailly)

2 Likes

Welcome to Replay Poker, stoneyface, and thanks for posting!
Dick B. (rbailly)

for me the queen of england as the royal family loves a flutter and i’m sure she’d have a few smart moves even cards tucked up her sleeves or elsewhere rule brittania and i’d be the monkey up the tree !!

1 Like

I would love to have a game with ANNIE DUKE. We have a something in common in POKER. ACES hate us, and we don’t like ACES.

James Butler Kickok, aka, Wild Bill Hickok, of gunfight at OK Corral fame was shot in the back of the head by Jack McCall on 8/2/1876 while holding two pair, aces and eights all black, giving this hand the name of Dead Man’s Hand. Any poker player worth his salt has heard this and according to Hoyle all their card playing days. History being my major. What a dream come true.

1 Like

Cher. i think she would be a lot of fun. I would love to talk with her about her life experiences and she just seems like it would not be dull to have her at a table.

I would love to sit and play poker with Dolly Parton. I think she is just lovely, and would be alot of fun to play with.

Me encantaria jugar unas partidas con Zeros (jugador español) no lo conozco pero he visto sus clases y algunas partidas. Saludos

Translation
I would love to play some games with Zeros (Spanish player) I don’t know him but I have seen his classes and some games. Cheers