CONTEST - Dream Team 2021!

I would LOVE negranu and vannesa selbst.
Negranu for humour and always keeping the table mood up.
And vannesa because of her insane aggresion. I could never forget a matchup like that…

Antonio Esfandiari and Daniel Negreanu

1 Like

Penn & Teller

1 Like

I would like Superman and a Time traveller. Do i need to say anything else???

1 Like

Jennifer Tilly , and My old buddy EJ. He would bluff early in a game, get caught then not bluff again.

Phil Ivey and Vanessa Rousso would be my choice. Enough already with Dnegs.

Dnegs and, hmmm :thinking:, let’s see, Dnegs! :nerd_face:

I would choose my boyfriend, who I’ve played poker with to many times to count, and Claptrap…from PokerNight2 & Borderlands. My bf is an awesome poker player & claptrap is just hilarious… lol :sunglasses::smile_cat:

Claptrap in pokerNight2 funny lines

Good choice - having played with both of them, in the same game, I can attest they are great players.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Replay Team Championship 2021 - FIND A TEAM

Can’t see how to make own post?! I would choose Al Pacino in role as the devil in the film Heat and Raffles. Both characters portray devasting bluffing skills all wrapped up in charm!

Curley Howard for a fun game and Doc Holiday to keep things interesting. lol

curley

2 Likes

Grey Raymer because I love his glasses…
W.C. Fields because he is inscrutable

Klaus Mikaelson and Jack Sparrow

A hot vampire and a cool Pirate no more words needed

Tiggs xxx

3 Likes

Susan Ofori - Atta - first home grown female medic in West Africa and personal heroine .

David Williams - magic and poker pro - great player and you can guess the rest !

Kenny Rogers…knows when to hold them and knows when to fold them and Willie Nelson… just for fun!!!

@Ferae . I like my dog pound choices for playing poker with. It depicts me and my friends on our weekly games.

Also Al Pacino played the character of the devil in the movie “ Devil’s Advocate “ alongside Keanu Reeves not the movie “Heat” also starring Robert Deniro….in both movies he was killed off so your point about a good poker partner is moot…. Carry on….

For me it would be Terry A Davis and Chrischan.

My father because he is the one who taught me to play, Daniel Craig (Bond) well for one sitting at a table win or lose I win just looking at him “giggle”

I would choose TinkerbellDC and wannabiteyou because are both my friends and very nice and encouraging at the tables! :relaxed: