CONTEST - Dream Team 2021!

I would like Matt Damon & Scottie Nguyen. They are both super players, and very
consistent.

Mat Damon and Brad Pitt, that would be a "blast " game. !!! :smiley:

Daniel Negreanu and Doyle Brunson without question.

Daniel Negraneau and Doyle Brunson

lildevil 109 and faxfox

DisneyGirl and Dracoil
Two of the best players, that also happen to be total smoke-shows. While most guys are looking & talking with them… they’re just taking your money.

Daniel Craig ( 007 , shaken & never stirred ! ) can get out of any tight spot …& Zoe Saldana ( Colombiana actress , got the moves & revenge was sweet ! ) …think both of these people would be take-no-prisoners poker players , & would compliment my team with ease

My father, H.W. and Scotty Ngyuen

1 Like

Number 2 from Austin Powers, because he has X ray vision and Kevin Hart because he is very funny and always mixes up his game

When players don’t focus on their cards, they are easier to beat.

So I’d have Brad Pitt on my team - not for his poker skills, because the women players will have a hard time focusing their cards.

And for the men to lose focus on their cards I’d have Hannah Jeter on my team.

And for those who can still concentrate on their cards, my 3rd team mate is David Blaine who can make you see cards you don’t have!
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would take my 3 poker friends from college because it is always a lot of fun with them

1 Like

Razylee and DaPeanut because they regularly beat me by quite a lot.

It would have to be Obi-Wan Kenobi for his Jedi game. “You do not have a boat, You must give all your money to feelmysins” And wrestler Mick Foley. He could alternate between Himself, Cactus Jack, Dude love and Mankind. If he put Mr Socko on the table nobody going to call him. Have a nice day

my dream is toplay world poker ternament

If i realy want 2 win i take David Blaine ent Dynamo … What you think ?
Let the schuffle begins :wink:

Hans en Max verstappen

Antonio Esfandiari and Scotty Nguyen…2 Great players that got Me hooked on Poker :v::heart:

Danial Negraneau and Jimmy Buckets LOL

Normally you would expect me to say something silly for the cheap laugh. But I found this to be an interesting question so I would like to weigh in on this sans the “humor”.

While Replay does have a diverse community, The better players on this site are mostly in the same general communities. They play each other quite a bit which gives them the ability to read the other players without having to view them. They know each other and their quirks.

I also dare anyone to point out any poker player that is a better all around than say Black Widow or Badonk. I’ve often thought about how awesome it would be to be playing beside those two in a league game. Even if that team was playing against the major pros, as long if it was in Replay, I would not bet against the home team.

1 Like