Can't register for any tournament

playing a ring game now,but i can’t play a tourney

1 Like

HI and welcome to the forum, can provide more details of the problem? what tourney? and do you have chips to join the tourney?

Make sure these options are all available. When you click on the options, they will indicate everything is crossed out. When that happens, just refresh the page using the F5 key or highlight the URL and press enter. This has been occurring and has been reported probably over the last 3 years

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

It is a serious general problem. I can’t register for any tournament either. And fighting for first position in the ruby league… I’m second and it was my last chance to get points before the qualifying week was over.

2 Likes

My last chance is at 21.30. “Hold’em Arena” tournament. I hope that by that time everything will be resolved. I want my ruby league achievement!!! lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There is definitely a problem with the community free roll. games playing with only 27 players registered. Normally 100 or so. I sent e-mail to support to notify, but of course too late for that tourney. Are there any other tourneys with same problem?

1 Like

Same for me

1 Like

Can’t register for any Astral Tournament games. They withdraw the chips but don’t register. Pegasus has had 4 people listed and no one can join for over an hour. If I reboot chips come back but still no way to regiter

1 Like

why isn’t this problem fixed??

1 Like

Yes… last ten tournaments canceled…and those that come the same. I think the problem starts at 6.00 pm or 6.15.

1 Like

Please update, no one can register for any tournament. I have 9.9m and they take the chips but don’t register. Then I close site, the chips return, still can’t register. Has been true for 1 1/2 hrs

1 Like

wow… sng tournaments too??? big system problem

1 Like

Thanks

I give up same thing and ignored

also the big promo leaderboards took over 18 hours to update but we was not given any info on this

a simple update would be nice - but its the weekend I was told I have to wait. hmmmm what if us the customers did not play for the weekend, ok stupid as will not happen but to be told will get back you monday is fine if we had somebody at least being honest and updating us here …

A community is a 2 way thing

2 Likes

Trying to get someone to address the register problem.

I appreciate that but why bother it is not on you - I have raised this and the build up to the issue over the last 24 hours. I also get that its not on Customer Support (sue and co…) they juist have to deal with all the rubbish that they can not answer and always kind

The Site issue is on Replay and simple alerts when the issue is big is simple

I love that you are trying but we need replay to have in place how to deal with such issues not just in working hours

2 Likes

Thanks Tiggy, I know it’s frustrating for us all. We are all still trying to get this addressed, all we can do at the moment:)

1 Like

Same registration problem.
Only 860 people seated so I guess a lot of other people cannot get in as well.

1 Like

this sucks … is no one in management awake & on the job to repair this?

2 Likes

cannot register in any freeroll. 8;24pm

1 Like