Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

Hi, try to be member of your replay poker leages.
Dont know how to?
Greets Kregold

Hi @Kregold, thank you for your interest.

Our aim is to host the toughest tournaments on Replay Poker. Membership is open to players who meet the Donk’s qualifying Criteria.

Players with a Replay Ranking of 2000 or less automatically qualify for Donks membership.

Players with a Replay Ranking of 2000 to 15000 must qualify by proving their poker playing ability
To qualify you are invited to compete in up to 5 Donks League Tournaments. If you meet the prerequisite standard in those tournaments, you will be invited to become a member of the Donks Leagues.

The prerequisite standard:
You must complete up to 5 Donks Tournaments within a 4 week period.
You must finish in the top 60% in 4 of the 5 tournaments.
You must finish in the Top 50% in 2 of the 4 tournaments.
You must finish in the Top 30% in 1 of the 4 tournaments.

It’s a tough ask, but if you’re good enough and become a member, we sincerely believe that you won’t find a tougher, more enjoyable poker competition anywhere on Replay Poker.

@Kregold if you wish to qualify for the Donks Leagues please accept my friend request. I can then add you to the league and you can start qualifying on Sunday :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Lyle (League Organizer)

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Badonk’s Stables League Results and Updates

Welcome @Mrswooly who is trying out for the Donks.

Thanks to chuckcox for recruiting MrsW.

1 Like

Welcome!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Badonk’s Stables League Results and Updates

MCcats500 club
Congratulations @MCcats on becoming the newest member of the esteemed 500 Club :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@McCats Welcome to 500 Club Well Done !!!

2 Likes

Thanks. An honor to follow in your footsteps!

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome.

1 Like

Please welcome @Kregold who has commenced the Donks qualifying process.
Good Luck.

Thanks chuckcox for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heya how do I sign up to try out

@btriedel thank you for your interest.

Our aim is to host the toughest tournaments on Replay Poker. Membership is open to players who meet the Donk’s qualifying Criteria.

Players with a Replay Ranking of 2000 or less automatically qualify for Donks membership.

Players with a Replay Ranking of 2000 to 15000 must qualify by proving their poker playing ability

You will be most welcome to try-out for the Donks when your replay Rank is below 15000. I see you have only been on Replay for a short time, so I expect you will reach our qualifying criteria fairly soon. Please let me know when your rank falls below 15000.

PS, please accept my friend request as I may have another good option for you :slight_smile:

Sweet mate, just accepted your request.

Wait I think it didn’t update from my last score, I’m 11,440 now hahaha.

@btriedel I’ve sent you a PM outlining the Donks qualifying criteria. You can now commence the Donks try-outs to see if you can qualify. Good Luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Forthreeeeee is also tying-out for the Donks.

Thanks @chuckcox for recruiting.

@Kregold has now automatically qualified for full membership as his ranking is well below 2000.

1 Like

congrats pris on your 500

1 Like

Congrats, Prisi on your 500 Club memberships! Well deserved honor. :heart: :cat:

We had 3 qualifiers playing today and they finished 3rd, 9th and 13th, plus our other new player finished 12th.

Great effort @btriedel, @Mrswooly, @ForThreeeeee and @Kregold.

4 Likes