Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

Donks Omaha starting in 10 minutes!

1 Like

@mystrygirl (MG} Welcome to the 500 Club Well Done

1 Like

Yippie Ay Yippie Ay Yeah Yeah! :hugs:

1 Like

Please welcome @1960Royal to the Donks leagues.

Thank you @CentaX for recruiting our newest member :slight_smile:

1 Like

Late to the party as usual and already drunk. :wink:
Welcome Carol (MG) and Pat (PF540) to the 500 club. Two of the youngest members to ever make this milestone!

2 Likes

many thanks and good hands to all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The bopflop Omaha Open starts in 30 minutes :slight_smile:

Using AI, I have collected/converted data on most of the Replay Private leagues, their start times and days during the week they play, I am posting this data for all to see, hopefully it will help in scheduling game times when adjusting in the future.
Feel free to copy the data from this sheets doc and manipulate it into whatever breakdown you want.
What I have collected can be viewed here.
Replay League Schedules Sheets doc.
It is a work in process. Dates are irrelevant I tried to grab data on one league cycle of games showing days and times played.

1 Like

Sorry, I couldn’t access your sheet but I’ve been using this sheet for the same purpose for a few years now. Note, access is available to all, it doesn’t have to be requested.

1 Like

I changed the permissions, anyone can access now. clearly yours is an advanced version, I just posted raw data

1 Like

@MuckLuck has now automatically qualified to join the Donks.

@texhand68 has also qualified.

Congratulations and welcome to you both.

3 Likes

Thank you. A joy to be amongst you.

3 Likes

Pleasure to have you with us, Muck. Very nice player, very nice personality.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Badonk’s Stables League Results and Updates

Congratulations @nafffy, you are the Top Donk in April 2024.
nafffy played 8 games and scored 2 third places and 2 second places resulting in the highest average score in April.

Other players who scored particularly well in April were @Kondrad and @Clueless1.
Well done all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@nafffy Congrats !! Top Donk of the Month Well Done

1 Like

good chose his been kicking butt, great player,enjoy him at the table.

1 Like

The bopflop Omaha Open starts in 15 minutes :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for the honor. I wish I could play more but life is happening too much right now and keeps me away. I love the work flashlight has been doing with the league since taking over! See you at the table

1 Like