Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

Was thinking it but glad you said it - lol

The GOAT…

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @supsucc who has joined the Donks and is eligible to play his first games in the Silver League today. Thank you to @chuckcox for recruiting.

1 Like

Welcome @supsucc to Silver. Good Luck , have fun, & play often

Welcome supsucc to the donks leagues!!

1 Like

2022 Q1 Awards and Advancing Silvers

Please comment here rather than in the league results and updates thread.

2 Likes

Congrats All!

Well done Crown winners - well deserved.

April Donk of the Month

On the 1st of each month, we formally recognize one of our Donks who has either 1) made significant contributions of service to the league, 2) demonstrated exceptionally good poker skills or 3) had a strong positive influence on the membership. Each month there are many members who are worthy of this recognition, so each month it becomes more and more difficult to select a single Donk for this prestigious honor.

This Donk joined us on…

Wait a minute. All of these DotM recognitions start out with the same old “This Donk joined us on blah blah blah.” I just can’t bring myself to do that this time. You see, this Donk has been around since the inception, so I guess one might say that you guys actually joined him. So let me start again…

Having played in our very first Donks tournament in July of 2018, this Donk is one of just a few active charter members. Since then he has made it to 97 final tables, which is 29% of the times that he’s entered. He’s also won it 11 different times, but I think his most amazing stat is that he’s played in 336 tournaments. Why is playing in that many tournaments so amazing? It’s because our late Sunday and Wednesday tournaments are played in the wee hours of the following morning in his local time zone.

Also, this Donk is providing a valuable service for the league. In fact, we may not even have this DotM program if it wasn’t for him. A few months ago, we were without anybody to make our virtual medallions and he stepped up to fill the void.

Thanks and congratulations Galak.

8 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, B’donk! From the beginning I like to play in the league as often as I can. I am glad that I can now give back my small contribution.

1 Like

CONGRATS !!! @Galak ( G ) well deserved award and Thanks for helping out.

2 Likes

Well deserved and always a pleasure to have you at the tables . Hope to be wearing some of that jewelry soon.

2 Likes

WTG Galak. You are a charter member so it is about time you were recognized. I always enjoy playing at a table with you.

3 Likes

Well done Galak, congratulations. Keep it up.

S.

2 Likes

Congrats, Galak!

1 Like

Congratulations Galak! I knew there are great players in the league but great peeps as well-sounds like you. Thanks for stepping up and supporting the league! Well done you!

2 Likes

Start of 2022 Q2

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @playtexasp who has joined the Donks and is eligible to play their first games in the Silver Donks tier today.

Welcome playteasp, good luck at the tables!