Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

Welcome @playtexaspto Silver Donks! Good Luck, have fun, & play often.

Congratulations Galak, well deserved. I always enjoy being with you at a table, you’re a great player and such a nice person.
Je t’envoie des câlins et bisous bien mérités mon ami xoxo !!!

2 Likes

Don’t think he playtea, I think he playtexas, lol

1 Like

Whoops , typo sorry playtexasp-gl at the tables and I owe you some chips, and some tea! :melting_face:

1 Like

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @LadyluckGA and @KnittingQueen who have joined the Donks and are eligible to play their first games in the Silver Donks tier today. Thank you to @RavenL and @chuckcox for recruiting.

1 Like

Welcome to Silver @LadyluckGA and @KnittingQueen!
Good Luck, have fun & play often.

1 Like

Bienvenidos amigos! I have a question…Do the in the money finish at a tournament of champions get a pass to the following mondays tourney?

No, only players who finish in the money in one of the Wednesday or Sunday games qualify for the Tournament of Champions the following Monday.

Interesting since it is more difficult for a Siver Donk to make the final table on a Monday than on the silver tourneys.

That is your opinion - which I dont agree with - but we are both entitled to have 1.

1 Like

As well - I think any past or present crown winner is able to play .

1 Like

Well done @Galak , you know how much of an inspiration you’ve been to me since I started here on Replay and then eventually became a Donk. Whilst I was at the very beginning of my learning curve I considered you the finest TAG player on the site. But despite your outstanding achievements - not many players have a MTT named after them, Galaktic Storm in your case - I’ve never seen you settle with your game, to the contrary I’ve seen you constantly experimenting new ways to increase your competitive edge. So not only I consider you a fabulous player and a great table companion, but also the best example of the restless, curious and evolutionary attitude that any good player should always preserve. On top of this, you’ ve been playing remarkably well in the last few months, so I consider this award very very well deserved.

3 Likes

Welcome to the league LadyluckGA and KnittingQueen!!

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @theopendleton who has joined the Donks and is eligible to play their first games in the Silver Donks tier today. Thank you to @chuckcox for recruiting.

Welcome to Silver @theopendleton. Good Luck & have fun!

Welcome @theopendleton, as @chuckcox knows I’ve had some influence in his recruitment, I think he will be a great Donk.

He’s a very good tournament player already and a great table companion.

Play as much as you can, this League is an oasis for players like you that are willing to improve, and every game is a lesson. Always keep advancement to Gold as your objective, in free poker sites to set yourself a goal is the only way to progress.

Good luck!

1 Like

Welcome to the donk league theopendleton,gl

1 Like

I enjoyed having theopendleton at the table, he’s a good egg!

2 Likes

I’m sure he is!
By the way @Boricua25 I like your enthusiasm, your forum presence and your immediate proactivity, it proves that you are a Donk for the right reasons: you’re ambitious and eager to learn. As other members may confirm, I used to be like you when I was a Silver, and I developed a “sane obsession” to advance to Gold, and just about made it in my second quarter, without winning a crown. Being European, I now can’t play with the regularity I would like to, so I probably will never win one, but if I’m now a decent tournament player it’s exclusively because of what I learnt here. There are other more recent examples of “Silver enthusiasts” like you and me, that joined well after me but have quickly grown to become amongst the best tournament players in this League, and therefore in this site. Just to give you some examples - and I’m sure I’m unjustly forgetting many others - I can mention @zoethedog , @pokerread , @Grizy , @nafffy, @donkbusta444, @PF540: all players that I considered “juniors” when they joined, but have very quickly, thanks to their attitude, become better players than I am … maybe … :slight_smile:
The first thing you need to master are the rules for advancement, if you’d like some hints I’ll be more than happy to help, write me a PM.
Good luck to you and to all Silvers, believe me this is not just an elite League this is free poker school … :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I appreciate the wise advice and kind words Sergente21, I look forward to gaming with you in the near future!

1 Like