Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

Obviously Fatnsassy sent previous message while GG was signed into the Community forums… Lil mix-ups happen like ol Gulf_gator also being listed as a member of Clubhouse Poker… Good cards n fun 2e1…

2 Likes

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @tinboat and @dep454 who have joined the Donks and are eligible to play their first games in the Silver League today.

Welcome to Silver @tinboat & @dep54. Good luck, have fun and play often

Welcome Tinboat and dep454; have fun and gl.

At this point I will add that when BlackWidow does not acknowledge who recruited new players…it is because BlackWidow recruited them.

I’d like to throw my 2 cents in here, as a life long Silver Donk.
Whenever there’s a problem with Silver, you just recruit more Silver Donks.
I would like to suggest that if some Golds can’t play enough games to satisfy a quota, instead of kicking them out, simply advance more Silvers until you have enough Gold participation to satisfy whatever need we’re trying to satisfy.
Please forgive if this sounds anything but sincere as that’s how it was meant.
-ed

2 Likes

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @enzo44 and @Andres546 who have joined the Donks and are eligible to play their first games in the Silver League today. Thank you to @chuckcox for recruiting.

1 Like

BlackWidow, I just joined the silver donks two weeks ago because my goal is to improve my tournament play(I am a live, low stakes cash game player) Anyways, the community discussions are interesting and I admit to going back to 2018 to today in reading the comments and discussions. One thing I know for sure there are very,very good players on Golds and silver, which begs the question, How can I get into the thought process of these talented players? In my humble opinion it would be to have the biggest pot of the day or week analyzed by the players who participated in it or those who can comment on it and walk us through the hand(I always save my biggest winning/losing pots to analyze what I did right/wrong) maybe we can have a different section to analyze certain noteworthy hands?

2 Likes

Good idea Bori

This is a great idea but picking the largest pot may or may not give much incite b/c that is usually the last pot of an MTT and many times it is forced b/c of blinds or is a coin flip … and my answer to why I called w/XX might be I needed to get a beer or take a wee wee :slight_smile:

What I will offer to ALL Silvers is … I will Honestly (yes I can do that) analyze ANY hand that I am in explaining why I played and what I played (position.bet sizing,holdings.player etc…) for the rest of this quarter … I will limit this to Silvers only, 1 per member, and 4 max per week so 1st come 1st served

Best of luck at the tables and on ur journey to become a Gold … The Goat :goat: :slight_smile:

Welcome to Silver @enzo44 and @Andres546, Good Luck today , play often & have fun.

Thanks, looking forward to tasting some of that soup!

1 Like

Welcome enzo44 and Andres 546, have fun and gl

1 Like

don’t try the soup… its spicy hot

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @JacquesPote who has joined the Donks and is eligible to play his first games in the Silver League today.

1 Like

Welcome Jacques to Silver Donks. Good Luck, have fun & play often.

I LOVE spicy food!

Welcome Jacques!

1 Like

PLEASE NOTE, TPP GAMES DO NOT CONFLICT WITH THE DONKS TOURNAMENT TIMES. Please PM me if you are interested.

1 Like

Just another day in DonksLeagueLand :innocent:

2 Likes