Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

welcome Zoe…visit the leagues page…find Badonk Silver Donks…register there.

And good luck!

Congratulations to all the crown winners and players who advance to Gold League. @SarahFra Donk of the Month wooohoooo congrats girl and same to Team Donk :heart:

1 Like

Connie, I’m so sorry to hear about your Mother. I know it must be so stressful for you. You and your Mom are in my prayers. Your loved by your replay family.

2 Likes

Welcome Zoe to the Donk family. You’ll have so much fun and we will be there to cheer you on.

1 Like

Fellow Donks, please be sure to send a warm welcome to RavenL who has just joined our Donks family and is now eligible to play her very first tournament in our Silver League. This is the perfect time for her to join since all the leaderboard points have just been reset to zero! Good luck to her and all in the new quarter.
Have fun! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome Aboard @RavenL( Captain ) I’m so glad you decided to join us Good Luck

3 Likes

Big congratulations to all the silvers who are advancing to Gold, Sarah for donk of the month and team donk for donk of the year, all well deserved! Welcome to @Zoethedog, @affautos and @RavenL our newest Silvers, good luck to you all in the coming season.

3 Likes

Double Delight 2 - and the winners are spoof/goodlybud AND 12beat22 and Grizy - yes it was a tie.

Well done everyone including the Individual Winner RavenL.

2 Likes

And so a new quarter begins…

I’ve no idea how the 3pm Sunday games will go
(I wont even dare post an Over/Under).

I don’t know what the SILVER TIER will be like after losing 12 terrific players, but I know such sterling silvers as GSOPhil, GRATEFUL ED, GRIZY, ROSIE2, BEE SLICK, PMD, PRIMETIME and RAVEN will set the bar high.

I don’t know what the newly minted golds are gonna think the first time they land at a table with badonk, black widow, RRJ, dorkupine, and the like, but it will be fun. I do know I’ve set the Sunday 7pm O/U at 51 for week one.

Here’s hoping 2021 is a safer, healthier and happier year for all donks and for folks everywhere. When you come to the tables, bring your ‘A’ game and a smile. Both really help.

4 Likes

Welcome @affautos, @zoethedog, and @RavenL, what great additions to the Donk’s silver tier. Best of luck at the tables and looking forward to seeing you all there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow! Thank you all so very much for this opportunity and the warm welcome. Looking forward to playing the tables with you. Reviewing the information Badonk provided. I am sure I will still have many questions. Thank you again so very much. :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Fellow Donks, please be sure to send a warm welcome to @jaguarpriest who was recruited by chuckcox and just joined our Donks family. He is now eligible to play his very first tournament in our Silver League. This is the perfect time for him to join since all the leaderboard points have just been reset to zero! Good luck to him and all in the new quarter.

2 Likes

WELCOME TO @affautos, @zoethedog, @RavenL and @jaguarpriest.

Play as often as you can – the poker is good and your game will get better n better as you play. Plus the people here are pretty nice too!

4 Likes

Welcome @jaguarpriest to the Donk Family Good Luck in your first tournament

2 Likes

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @mscullins2 who was recruited by chuckcox and just joined our Donks family. He is now eligible to play his very first tournament in our Silver League. This is the perfect time for him to join since all the leaderboard points have just been reset to zero! Good luck to him and all in the new quarter.

1 Like

WOW CLEMSON LOSES ONE GAME and Chuck goes into a recruiting frenzy!

welcome @mscullins2 - have fun.

1 Like

Welcome @mscullins2 to our Donk Family. Good Luck in your first tournament. If you have any questions about our league or need help with anything, please reach out to me.

1 Like

Our Donk recruiters have been busy this week. In addition to @affautos, I’d like to extend a great big Hee Haw welcome to @zoethedog, @RavenL, @jaguarpriest and @mscullens, some old friends and some new friends and now all part of the Donk family.

3 Likes

A warm welcome to @affautos; @zoethedog; @jaguarpriest; @mscullins2 and to my lovely Carol @RavenL to this AWESOME Donks’ family!! I am quite sure you are going to enjoy yourselves!!!

Good luck all and have fun!!
Graça xx

4 Likes

Welcome @jaguarpriest and @mscullins2, hope you have fun playing in the Silver League and good luck in your first game

3 Likes