Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

Congratulations to @SarahFra on being Donk of the Month. Well deserved.

Also congratulations to TEAM DONKS on being Donk of the Year and special congratulations to the co-captains @MCcats (Priscilla) and @boyd2 (Jack), awesome accomplishments this year.

2 Likes

Congratulations @SarahFra for a well deserved recognition after a spectacular last month of the quarter. When she decides to play it’s always a problem for everyone in sight, and in December she decided to play …
A well deserved recognition to Team Donk as well - not only for it’s skills, but also for its sincerely welcoming spirit, that has helped so many of us get to know each other better.
Good luck all for the New Year and for the New Quarter!
Ale

2 Likes

congrats sarahFra well deserved good job ,

2 Likes

MCcats an boyd2 well deserverd thanks for your time an leadership

CONGRATS !! @SarahFra will deserved honor winning Donk of the Month

2 Likes

A special thanks to my Co-Captains @MCcats and @boyd2 for there hard work. Also my team mates thru out the year for allowing me the honor of being a part of TEAM DONKS of the YEAR. AWARD. I will wear my ring with pride.

1 Like

Thank you @_snowman ( Norris ) like I have said many many times before. You do fantastic work and I love the ring.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the nice comments. Thank you for this honor, Badonk! I’m flattered. I like the cute babyface addition on the shirt. :slight_smile: Looking forward to this upcoming quarter with my friends ( and foes :wink: ) in the gold tier. Hope everyone has a great New Years day, stay healthy. - Sarah

1 Like

well deserved Sarah good luck in 2021

2 Likes

So many Congratulations in order, but first I’d like to give a big Hee Haw welcome to the newest Donk to grace the Silver Series Donks, @affautos. Welcome and good luck.
Sadly you have drawn the short straw and will have Grateful_ed (yours truly) as your Personal Ambassador here in the Donkdom. I have sent you a friend request and in between your Astral Tournament wins, I hope you will accept.
Good luck again and hopefully you will be available to jump right in the deep end this Sunday Jan. 3, (check your local listings for time in your area) for your first Donk MTT!

1 Like

My sincerest CONGRATS to @SarahFra. What a month you had and quarter. Personally, the award is greatly deserved. You really are the “Terminator”, but, maybe you should have another child, Isaac seemed to spur you on. Well deserved!!

2 Likes

And, I want to thank B for the honor of being a part of The Donk of the Year award. Anyone who has listened to me knows what I think of Team Poker, it is the BEST poker…period. I’m just honored to be a part of a team of extraordinary members. Four quarters…Awesome!!! But, let me be clear, it’s a team effort, but NONE of our success would have come if not for the best Captains on this planet…@MCcats{Priscilla and @boyd2{Jack}. their tireless work in preparing us each week to play as a team is why we are so successful. You 2 are the best and I thank you. Now, on to this year. We ain’t close to being done!!!

1 Like

Wow - What a surprise and honor Badonkidonk! Congratulations to all the Team Donks members. I am so grateful for everyone who decided to try playing for the team - for those who anchored us for many quarters before having to move on due to other commitments - and for those who show up every Saturday now or are willing to stand by and sub when called upon. A special thanks to Jack for coming on board as co-captain - a patient teacher to all our new members and skilled and passionate team player. Jack was the first Donk who played team poker and believed we could field a team. And congratulations to Sarah for her well-deserved DOTM award! In addition to all her match skills, Sarah is a skilled team player. My favorite recollection of her in 2021 was when I found out she had just gone into labor and was en route to the hospital, I made the mistake of taking her out of the League Challenge line up. Apparently you can be in labor, deliver a baby and play for the team all within a matter of days. And, as is often the case, Sarah made it to the final table and racked up some team points! (Norris - the shirt is is all time! Thank you!!!) Pris

3 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS to Sarah @SarahFra for being the Donk of the Month (January 2021)!! A Very Well Deserved Recognition, Sarah!!

CONGRATULATIONS to all the Silver Donks who have advanced to GOLDEN! Very Well Deserved!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO Pris @MCcats and Jack @boyd2 for the success of Team Donks, great job!!

CONGRATULATIONS to Norris @_snowman for the Amazing and Fantastic T-shirts and bracelets!!!

3 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS to the following 7 Donks who have earned crowns by winning leaderboard championships: -BlackWidow- @BlackWidow ;pompeyb120 @pompeyb120 ; pokerrick @pokerrick ; Dorkupine @Dorkupine ; SarahFra @SarahFra ; kaasea @kaasea and 10dick1498 @10dick1498 WELL DESERVED :star::star::star:
CONGRATULATIONS and A HUGE THANK YOU B’Donk @Badonkidonk and all involved for doing an overwhelming great job running this league. I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO YOU ALL!!

I LOVE YOU ALL❤️

2 Likes

Fellow Donks, please be sure to send a warm welcome to @zoethedog and @affautos who have just joined our Donks family and are now eligible to play their very first tournament in our Silver League. This is the perfect time for them to join since all the leaderboard points have just been reset to zero! Good luck to them and all in the new quarter.
Have fun! :slight_smile:

Not to be a Donnie Downer, because I love :heart: the never ending positive comments on our Social Chat here, but in case you wondered why this welcome is being posted by me, LadyCon is busy helping with her mother who has been admitted to the hospital. :pray:

1 Like

@LadyCon ( Connie ) my prayers for your mother, I hope she gets well very soon. God Bless

1 Like

Warm Welcome @zoethedog and @affautos to the Donk Family Good Luck in your first tournament

It’s the start of a New Year and I wish everyone a healthy and prosperous one. Unfortunately, one of our own is having a difficult time. @LadyCon{Connie} mother is in the hospital. Connie is one our most beloved members and does an extraordinary amount of work for this league. So please send her you heartfelt wishes for a speedy recovery for her mom. Personally Connie, you’re a great friend and I trult hope from the bottom of my heart that your mom gets well soon. Thank you all

4 Likes

Not sure how to join the tourneys. will need some guidance to send me in the right direction. Hope everything with @ladycon is ok.

2 Likes