Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

CONGRATULATIONS to Barnyard Tramps! Great win! WELL DESERVED!!

4 Likes

A BIG and GLAD SHOUT to LYLE @flashlight , PRISCILLA @MCcats , JOHN @12beat22 in putting the Tournaments together: LYLE( TPP/Challenge/ ITC), PRISCILLA /JOHN ( Barnyard Muckers)!! You did a Fantastic and an Outstanding job!!! They were intense and for sure enjoyable events!! AND ALSO say a big thank you to all WHO were quietly working behind the scenes as well!! We all definitely benefited from all your hard work. You are right, LYLE We became a family! SO, A HUGE THANK TO LYLE, PRISCILLA AND JOHN!! I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO YOU! LOVE YOU❤️

3 Likes

Carol @RavenL , my lovely friend and captain, YOU ARE AN AWESOME FRIEND, I am blessed for having you on my side! I love you❤️

3 Likes

TOPIC CHANGE!!!

all props and congrats to the CHAMPION TEAM DONKS.

But I wanted to address the golden donks for a moment.
Having just finished 12th or so in the Sunday tourney, I was struck by how many players are so damn good. I’ve now been here for almost a full quarter; every sunday is like going to war where I feel lucky to survive each orbit. There’s always 40-48 players, a friggin superstar goes out first or second every week (cause the league is so deep), and there’s another 4 or 5 killers at your table every time replay moves you.

I’ve been fortunate to do ok on Wednesday afternoons - mostly cause there’s 30 killers instead of 45 – but to each and every member of the golden tier, man you guys are great. One day I might win one of these, but in the meantime, what a pleasure it is to play great poker with you all.

Toga

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Badonk’s Stables League Results and Updates

PHENOMENAL FINAL SILVER 2 between @-pmd- and @pokerread. bravo to both

2 Likes

Indeed. What an entry to Donk League. Congrats @-PMD- and @pokerread

1 Like

ANNOUNCING DOUBLE DELIGHT

WHEN - DECEMBER 27TH at 4 pm EDT (28TH IN OZ)

WHERE - TPP LEAGUE

WHAT - IT’S A TEAM CHALLENGE, 2 PEOPLE IN EACH TEAM, EVERY PLAYER IN THE SAME
TOURNAMENT - NORMAL TPP RULES APPLY

PLEASE ADVISE YOUR TEAMS BY DECEMBER 26TH :slight_smile:

(Don’t worry if your’e not registered in the TPP League, we will add you. Scoring will be 1 for first out, then 2 and so on,

1 Like

Thanks @BeeSlick, I’m not sure what I did to deserve your kind words, but I’ll accept them graciously.

This quarter is about to finish, but I expect the line up of all my favs for next quarter to be ready to play at the beginning of 2021, you included @BeeSlick.

I’ll write my thoughts once the quarter is over , stay tuned!

1 Like

just what we need…a year end novel from the Prince of Brevity!!!:joy:

2 Likes

kidding. of course.,…my Italian brother can write anything he likes and I will read it happily.

2 Likes

Incredible game, that doesn’t surprise me at all because I’ve played with @-PMD- and @pokerread and I know what they’re capable of … well done guys … great achievement!

2 Likes

By the way I won it … :slight_smile:

1 Like

One more day…

3 Likes

Donks everywhere await your state of the union address.

1 Like

New Donks Forum for Important League Announcements
Hello Donks,
All of us have enjoyed reading the fun loving chat that has been here on our Forum during the past several weeks. It has been entertaining to say the least.
To make it easier for all Donks to find the important league announcements and leaderboard updates, we have started a new Forum here:

Please continue with all the :heart: here.

6 Likes

Thank you all for your support and kind words. I really enjoyed the banter and am looking forward to playing again!

Pokerread

4 Likes

As a tribute to Tom and his wonderful sense of humour, I propose a review of Tom’s best lines during the year. I’ll start it off with this one:

“Barry, you just doubled up from last to last.”

1 Like

well, when you type it that way it almost sounds mean!

1 Like

BADONK…all we need to know is where we find 12beat22’s year in review post…

1 Like