Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

I love it -, custom made shirt and it fits real good

3 Likes

soooo much - not ‘too much’. an unintended typo. and congrats Team Donks.

2 Likes

Tom, you are so much fun to play with. Love the song you wrote for the Donks.

2 Likes

Congrats Donks on your win. You all are awesome, lots of fun , laughter, & tears. It has been a pleasure to play against you as well as play on some team games with you. Thank you Pris & RJ for accepting me to Scratchy Cats. I would be at a loss if not for John, Michael, Barry, JP, Nicasurf (my Kings) & our lovely Queen, Graca on Kings & Queens, love you & our team. Poker Rick you are a blessing to us all & thank you for your prayers daily. Special thanks & love to Jack, my mentor, my morning coffee friend, one who answers when ever my team needs a sub.

4 Likes

The questions were limited to all or nothing phrasing. I can play every night of the week BUT not all nights regularly. Most people can’t play every time and there is such a huge reward for playing every time it makes it easy to pass once you miss a tournament. I can’t tell you what nights I am free 2 months from now. Also, the USA has other time zones besides Eastern or Western.

2 Likes

not to speak for Badonk or Puggy, but missing a tournament isn’t THAT damaging. I believe we only count your 9 best games (of 12) for each tourney, so if a person was to play, for example, 8 sunday nights and 9 Wednesday nights, they really wouldn’t be disadvantaged much. Many of us miss games; we have lives, jobs, families, commitments. Some, not many, have friends outside of here as well!:grin:

So don’t think missing one or two tourneys puts you in no man’s land…players have and will advance with far from perfect attendance.

pS: if I am wrong I am 1000% sure BD and/or PW will correct me.

1 Like

My thanks to John for introducing me to Jack and this great group of team zanies. Ya’ll can play your team poker! Well done. Which would have been meaningless if it weren’t for some great competition from TPP! Looking forward to next year’s battles!

2 Likes

ARE YOU GOOD ENOUGH TO BEAT THE BEST TEAM PLAYERS ON ANY POKER SITE?
If you would like to try Team Poker why not start by forming a Team in the International Cup League. This League is a 3 v 3 competition (so with a reserve 4 players is all you need), it’s played once weekly (Mondays at 4pm EDT). Each team plays every other team twice in a season, then we have the finals.

Currently we have 7 Teams but we have room for more so form a team and come and try.

If you form a team please post here.

3 Likes

I would like to thank the team for all the complements sent my way but i am part of a dangerous duo . Priscilla and i work as one just like the team when we play we all have a part to play but we do it together. I would be lost with out her. see you all in your new shiny shirts in the new year. Merry Christmas to all of you…

2 Likes

Thanks my friends Norris, Tom, Leslie and ALL xx I am so appreciative of all the messages you all sent me. They were so kind and very much comforting, priceless You all helped and are helping me to get through this time of sorrow and I am really blessed for having friends like you in my life! Thanks a lot.

4 Likes

A Warm Welcome @pokerread to this AMAZING Donks’ Family.
With love
Grizy/Graca xx

2 Likes

Congratulations Team Donk! Great Job! WELL DESERVED!!

3 Likes

It is my honor to congratulate the Barnyard Tramps for winning the 4th quarter championship in the Barnyard Muckers league. The team consisted of @SarahFra, @LadyCon, @_snowman and @Alex1963. Sarah won an astonishing 5 times!!! With Connie picking up multiple wins, including the last one of the quarter. And I’d be remiss if I didn’t give @MCcats and @Dorkupine a heartfelt thank you for their tireless work they put in to this league. Quite honestly, the league wouldn’t have been such a success without them. Thank you very much. Congratulations again Tramps, well done.

5 Likes

Mathematically speaking, tournament wins contribute far more to winning the league crowns than missing a game takes away from them. That said, missing more than 3 tournaments in any series will definitely hurt your chances of taking a crown. But if you’re the sort of player who can outright win 2-4 tournaments in a quarter, you might pull off a crown with just 6-7 games played. For mortals, your best chance of getting 2-4 wins in a quarter will come when you are playing in all 12 games in the quarterly series.

1 Like

Here is the Championship shirt for the Barnyard Tramps for the Barnyard Muckers League

8 Likes

congratulations Barn yard tramps great win… Norris has out done his self with this one. I love this shirt.

6 Likes

Heartiest Congratulations Barnyard Tramps! Wear your new Design-by-Norris shirts with pride! A great win! We will be starting a new quarter in 2021 and would welcome more teams. Please let me or John (12beat22) know if you would like to form one or be on one. Teams should be 3 players (minimum), but 4 is ideal. The Muckers play Thursday nights at 7 p.m., Friday morning at 10 a.m. and Saturday afternoon at 2:30 p.m. One team member plays once a week - but can play in any time slot. The buy-in is only 20K and teams are open to all Donks (silvers and goldens). Form a team!!! Pick a name!!! Design a team jersey!!! (We have some wonderful Donks who are willing to help do that.) We have lots of fun, games are quick and the shirt you get to wear at the end of the quarter!!! Well - just look at it!!! Again, heartiest congratulations BARNYARD TRAMPS!

5 Likes

Congratulations Barnyard Tramps! Amazing job, Norris, on the shirt. You captured this perfectly! Wow!

3 Likes

Serg, you are what they call " A student of the game". A more respectful honest person would be difficult to find. We all appreciate your kind words and encouragement and always look forward to seeing you sitting at our table.

By the way, you are becoming an extremely tough out in this game.

Sorry for the delay in responding, I’ve taken a short sabbatical from tournament poker to recharge’

Bee

2 Likes

Exactly Pug. What can you do but try to get the most out of your best hands. They say that adversity builds character. Which I believe to be true. So you go that going for you.

2 Likes