Ärgernis - Irritation

Wie soll ich mich als Neuling bei einem Spiel verhalten wenn andere Spieler merken das ich neu bin und dann versuchen mich ständig mit ihrem All in Bingo zu ärgern ? Soll ich mich darauf einlassen oder einfach ignorieren ?
Translation
How am I supposed to behave as a newcomer to a game when other players notice I’m new and then keep trying to annoy me with their all in bingo? Should I accept it or just ignore it?

Just play solid poker. On this site where players limp virtually every hand and at every level, play like a NIT until you have a very good hand, and keep making stabs at the pot with other hands on occasion when you have position. Unlike real poker where good players are paying attention to what you do at the table, few players here do so. I hate limping as it really is an indicator of a weak player, but on this site you need to do it until you have something worth playing.

4 Likes

Get used to it…there are a lot of jerks here, as with every site. If you find an idiot on the table, move to another.
Replay also needs to change/fix the shuffle on the site. To many flushes/st8s come up on board, so that creates a lot of your “bingo” players.

accept it I know some 1 that kicked off and got a life ban from talking re assess your play patience you will get your chance

I recommend at any level if the table is playing excessively tight or loose, play the opposite of what you think the table is.

If it’s too loose (bingo players), play super-tight until they’ve eliminated themselves. Call an all-in only with hands like AA and KK (probably not AK as it is not a pair and some idiot is bound to pair his four and knock you out). Do not bluff. Do not play position. Maybe even set “post and fold” and sit out and have a cup of coffee. They’re playing so loose they’ll eliminate themselves long before you blind out.

If it’s too tight, then you may try to pick up some hands with a few raises or bluffs. Pay attention to which players are tight and which players are not, because you don’t want to bluff the one guy who seems to be calling too much when everyone else is playing real tight. Here position is very important–the earlier you are to act, the fewer hands you want to play. When you’re in the dealer button is when you can do most your damage because you will know who has decided to play and who has decided not to before you need to decide. Be more selective in the blinds because although you are the last to act before the flop, you’re the first to act after it.

1 Like

ich habe in letzter zeit oft versucht so zu tun wie Sie es beschreiben und muss sagen das funktioniert sehr gut ! Dankeschön
Translate…I’ve been trying to do what you describe and I have to say it works very well! Thanks very much

I’m new to this site, but not to poker. As long as I don’t have many chips, I can only play at lower tables with a lot of noobs. I just discovered that it’s harder to play against them than against regular players. Noobs often play irrationally, so you can’t guess what they may have based on their behavior. That’s what irritates me the most so far.

You do have the option of buying chips and playing at a higher level or win more chips by increasing your poker knowledge.

With these irrational players you have to be patient until you have very strong hands, then take their chips. Limping and calling, while not the way to play in real games, is the only way to go here. Pretty much have to play like a NIT on Replay, even at higher stakes.

2 Likes

100 percent agree. I’ve said here more than a few times, if you play here expecting the game to play out like poker where the money is real and there’s no anonymity, you will almost always be sorely disappointed. It takes a bit of a different style for success - at least for me it does. Doesn’t mean it’s not fun - I think it’s great fun - it’s just different.

1 Like

Exactly! It’s a learning curve here but that doesn’t make it any less challenging and fun.

1 Like