Am I a bad loser or collusion is accepted on this site

The topic says it for itself – on a 100K table of 9 we are 4 left top 3 being paid minimum 170K - 3K chips so 27k in total ) - cheap leader 12 and 3 at 5 – for 4 rounds meaning 16 hands 3 of the players always left their small blind to big blind except when I was big blind when each time a different player did bet - obviously was playing against 3 - find this poor and of course as did not want to say bad things reported them but no response — so please better player let me know your thoughts - thank you - in a real live tournament I would have called the referee – no hard feeling if you say I am a bad loser and this is normal but never seen this before

I can assure you collusion is not accepted on this site, and if you suspect collusion please send in a report, including the table number and game if possible and it will be investigated.

Thank you grapevine but as I said I reported the 3 players who knew each other so will wait - for me with 700k chips in the bank minimum 170K minimum gain is huge but if not fine I will stop internet poker :slight_smile:

Does sound fishy. People do play conservative on the bubble but as described that seems over the line.

2 Likes

luck of the draw my friend, we are all friends on this site, if something seems unusual, send the game and hand number to support. we have a very good staff that likes nothing more than finding folks that do not want to play fairly.

1 Like

@elibo , Could the issue be that you in fourth place, in a 3 place payout you had a very small stack? If so wouldn’t all others, try to knock you out? Just like you (they are probably trying to get in the chips), whether they knew each other or not? Just an idea to consider, but indeed collusion is Not allowed as mentioned and if you feel that is what happened, send a e-mail with table # & hand # with concerns to support@replaypoker.com

Not unusual really. I play a bunch of ticket tourneys and when you are the one with the smallest stack they will come at you. The other players folding when one of them is on the big blind, but not for you is not cool, but its not collusion in my opinion.

Howie clear and understand that but here as I stated we had cheap leader at 12 and 3 others at 5 so not really smallest stack and chip leader folding 3 times out of 4 without seeing the flop – but ok I leave it now as I really feel that this is normal — go frogs from an old TCU all americans :slight_smile:

1 Like

no short stack - a chip leader at 12 and 3 at 5 so believe me having played many live tournament I know this is collusion but ok will not comment anymore as feel this is accepted - you mention I can send a mail to support I have reported the 3 players but no news from the site so fine - I accept losing not cheating - sorry have raised a topic which seems to disturb and if you say moderator and owner of the site know the game have a look at the last 20 hands – but fine enough said just have to accept it is ok even if yu say otherwise –

Hi elibo, :smiley:
I was wondering if you could provide us the the hand number(s) for the hands in question. One hand number will do if you can tell us if the hands in question were before or after the hand number you provide.

You have stated that you have not heard back from the site about the players you reported. You will not hear back. Once a player reports another player, the support team will send an acknowledgement of the report but the result of any investigation is between the site and the offending player(s). The following is from the help section on reporting players (https://help.replaypoker.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002231873-Reporting-a-player):
After you’ve submitted a report, our team will do our best to take action within 24 hours. If your report is urgent and requires immediate action, you can check to see if there is a moderator available and notify them of the situation using a personal message.

Note: We don’t discuss moderation actions with anyone but the account holder. We think everyone deserves a little privacy. :wink: Rest assured that we take all reports seriously and will investigate your issue.

and the following is from the help section on rules violations (https://help.replaypoker.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002231133-Rules-violations):

Cheating Violations

We do not tolerate any form of cheating. Our Security & Collusion Team actively monitors the site for collusion. When collusion is identified, the Team assesses the severity of the violation. Depending on circumstances, a penalty is imposed – ranging from a warning to a temporary suspension or even permanent ban – for all accounts involved. Chips related to any collusion violations are subject to confiscation by Replay Poker.
So unless the players you reported are permanently banned and their accounts deleted you will probably never know the result of your report. I guess you will just have to trust that an investigation occurred and the appropriate action was taken.

I hope this helps. :smiley: Peace!

2 Likes

You do not have to be the small stack to become a target. If the others at the table see trends which they can exploit they may all come to the same conclusion: You are the weakest link.
I agree though if you are suspicious of collusion, report it. I was at a table with 3 suspicious characters. I had noted names. Soon after the report, these ids vanished and a search of their ids, nothing came up. The system works.
greg

1 Like

It really does, we have great support at Replay. If anyone suspects collusion, please report with info/details to support@replaypoker.com

2 Likes

I only have the tournament ID #6576223 – as not sure how to see hands number but like I said nice if you investigate otherwise it’s life

Apologies in advance if this is a little long winded… :wink:

First off, I recommend if in the future anything happens you don’t like in a game here that you click the “replay previous hand” button and when the new window opens click “save this hand” that way you have a permanent record of the hand in question. If you do not have time in the moment, leave the window open and save it later. If you need help with any of that let me know and I can walk you through it.

Unfortunately, the hands from that tournament are gone from your public hand history so I cannot see them. I did pull up the tournament lobby and saw you were 4th so I am guessing that the top three are the folks you think were colluding.

a few thoughts:…

Two of those players are from the Canada but the third was from Brazil now this does not preclude collusion among all three, but it does make it seem a little less likely.

The three players are all high ranked players. Now while this doesn’t preclude collusion, once again it does make it seem less likely as “rank” here at Replay refers only to chip count in your bank, and when you have 10 or 20 million of chips would it really be worth it to cheat to win half a million?
Higher rank does not directly relate to poker skill, but it can be an indicator, and good poker players are able to notice others playing styles and betting patterns and use those observations to their advantage. Many tournament players do not realize that eliminating a player helps everyone. if you knock someone out, yes, you get the chips, but we all move up so it is to my advantage when anyone is eliminated.

Pushing a player that is perceived as weak is a good poker strategy and regardless of how you feel you were playing it is what the others think that is important. It is not impossible to believe those three all thought you a weaker player and the that the others were stronger so each decided to push the “weak” and back off the “strong”, maybe even inspired by each other. Again not necessarily collusion but possibly an independently arrived at strategy.

None of this precludes collusion and for what it is worth I do not think you were cheated but I was not there, and you were. I just hope you can be convinced that folks here care about cheating and won’t tolerate it. I also hope you will continue to play and enjoy your poker experience here at Replay.

Ok, I am done, :smiley: sorry if this was too long, and thanks for listening, I wish you…
Peace!

3 Likes

I have seen collusion on this site many times. I reported it with All info needed. They even spell it out in the chat. NOTHING HAPPENED. Well one thing did happen, gave me a warning about being rude LOL !! I was rude. But that means they read the Chat and didn’t see the collusion ? This is what happened when you have reps and moderators as friends. JUst like above, the player rep is saying “Oh, These are High Stakes Players, Its highly unlikely” See what I mean. The things is, all of these Private Leagues, Team Leagues, These players are allowed to play Collusion Poker in their leagues !! So how many players on this site are experienced collusion players ?? Quite a few. so, unlikely ?

Hi emcil, :smiley:
I am sorry you believe cheating it tolerated on this site. I am not sure I can convince you it is not. I believe you misread what I posted:

what I said was:

I also said:

While I have been involved in league tournaments what I experienced was friendly but very cutthroat with no quarter asked or given.

I personally have no personal friends on this site, I have never met or do I know personally anyone at Replay Poker. My only interactions with folks here has been online. I have only been a plater rep for a few weeks.

Is it possible for you to provide the hand numbers for those hands where the collusion occurred?

You stated that nothing happened regarding your report of the cheating, I submit that while there is a range of penalties for cheating (see my previous post or the help section) there is only one (account removal) that would be known to you and only if you searched for the player(s) in question and could not find them, and even then it is not certain since they might have deleted their own account for some reason. Penalties received are private and known only to the penalized player and paid staff and not to volunteers or to the person who submitted the complaint.

I hope you also will continue to play and enjoy your time here. Maybe I will see you at a game sometime… I’ll take your chips if I can :wink: and expect nothing less from you or any other player.
Peace!

2 Likes

elibo

das32343

1d

I only have the tournament ID #6576223 – as not sure how to see hands number but like I said nice if you investigate otherwise it’s life

Hand #1109846943

Hand #1109847104

I took a quick look back on March 12 and went back through my history to pluck out the 2 hands above.

The small sample size that I saw… didn’t see any collusion!

Not sure if this is even the right tournament in question!

1 Like

Not at all the hands I am talking about – but maybe best to close this topic - I have my idea and know it happened but ok - the 3 won big I lost - will not play anymore - just simple -

Yes, it’s best to close the topic!

I think live poker play and collusion is happening a lot more.

There’s big money there.

Here, it’s just free play!

Start at 1:05 Mark

Four handed play starts here: https://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/1109408614

They’re just aren’t that many hands that don’t see a flop. You do end up with the big stack directly to your right, and they were in most pots before becoming the big stack, which seems to me to be the main reason you are never gifted the small blind. Most other players aren’t either though, and it doesn’t look at all like collusion to me.

You might be right, but I suspect it felt worse in the moment than it will look to you if you go back and rewatch those hands.