50K SnG Astral Games

With the new change made which dropped the 25k games to 20k I would like to see 50K games added. It’s quite a big jump to go from 20k to 100k . I think there are quite a few players who would be interested in having these games, at least this is the impression that I got from playing with people on the 20K games.

7 Likes

great idea will make the game interesting and friendly at 50K

3 Likes

Sharon is right on; this would fi
ll a needed void. We hope this can be done. Thanks

2 Likes

Yes 50k games would be good for most players.

3 Likes

Yes i also agree, plus i would love to play 50k games , i think that a lot of people would.

2 Likes

Welcome Dann01 for being a first time poster

Great idea!!! Too much of a void between 20K and 100K. I would play
if the 50K were added!!

2 Likes

think replay does need something in between 20K and 100K

2 Likes

Sounds good to me.

3 Likes

Yes i agree 50k would be great!!

2 Likes

I am with you Sharon…in fact why not change the new 20K to 50K ?

1 Like

I think it would be great

3 Likes

Hi ! Well Every one knows I’m cheap , But it still sounds good to me to have a , Well a happy place in the middle to play . Just to let the young, wild and groovy people play all in every hand at the small tables and let the smug serious real play chip players play the big tables . So I say yes to the 50,000 chip tables . nuff sed !
TY and GL at the tables
Tartar

4 Likes

Sounds like a great idea! I would definitely play in these tourneys.

1 Like

Both Medium level Astral buyins shifted… So,
50k would be medium (3rd) also as listed, so are you
also saying chg limits to include 50k in High level ??

( we need Elite stakes @ both SnG and MTT )

2 Likes

For that matter, we should have 250K, 500K SNG tiers between 100K and 1M.

2 Likes

Good idea. Count me all in.

2 Likes

i think 50k sng is a fine idea!

1 Like

Sassy I think the point was/is that the 50ks have never been part of the astral promo ( mainly because those tables wouldnt fill enough at the time astral games started a couple years ago but now they have caught on as far as the 25ks after a couple of years they have been around ) as far as leader boards and still isnt so why not include them in astral since the others went down in buy ins so the players that played the 25ks can now play the 50ks instead of the 20ks but be included in astral leader boards. why would you wanna go down instead of up as far as your level of play and buy ins? makes sense to me to include them if they fill up enough…50ks used to take hours to fill but now they would prob fill fast with the astral promo included.

1 Like

Puggy, it was already suggested by some of us several times but they said the 250ks and 500ks would not have the turn outs needed to do the 1st/best 20 each week. I know the 500k deff wont but the 250ks might catch on over time since the 100ks are so popular now.

1 Like