2.5K Freeroll tourney payouts

The payout schedule for these are a bit ridiculous. You win a ticket at the 20 spot. You win two tickets at the 16 spot. But you can’t win three or four until you hit the 3 spot? So once I get to that 16 spot, its pretty much a waste of time to continue. Something should get paid more around the 9-10 spot in my opinion. Normally the payout tiers are more reasonable, but not this one. Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

Yep, most of us just stop after we get to 16Th-as 2 much time and energy to fight for 3rd for 1 extra ticket.

1 Like

Oh dear, am I the only person who plays here for the thrill of the chase and the joy of occasionally winning? I cannot imagine not trying until the bitter end whatever the reward. I wish the best of luck to all the people playing the freeroll tourneys who are trying to gradually improve their chip stack!

Welp. I have over 100 tickets already. My post was more about helping out players who need a ticket without chasing down that 3rd spot.

1 Like

Yes Howie, it was Bill I was really replying to, - but I find it hard to understand anyone who plays poker who “cannot be bothered” to try and win.

1 Like

Your right-i agree-but i am old, i have SO MANY tickets that i rather someone who has time to use them get them…I won my share of first place and honestly, rather let a newer young person win and enjoy it.Now, cash games or tournaments, i am fighting until to end for EVERY penny i can win:).

My ego is not like that-i HATE losing at anything-if u only knew what a sore loser i am at EVERYTHING:).

Hi @Howie_Long , I have to disagree with your suggestion, my friend. If & when I reach the final 16 with 2 tickets. Then, I want to reach the final table, then the final 3 and the Final Goal is to put a 1st place win in your trophy box. It is a great way to learn also how to get to the final table & the win!!

1 Like

I have won many times. One of reasons I have over 100 tickets(109), so I don’t mind getting out of the way for others to do well. With the limited window of when I can actually play on this site, I will likely never be in a position to use all of them. Usually only a 2.5 Ticket for a side Royal tourney becomes available for me. And I usually do play that unless I am stuck in a ongoing tourney. The tickets are not easy to win lately. Just hitting top 20 is getting more of a challenge because of the amount of players that enter now. I guess my philosophy would change had I had more opportunities to use them, but its simply not the case right now. Hopefully my work schedule changes this winter and I can play more often.

1 Like

The time of day is partially the issue I have so many tickets, because there is usually only 1 ticket tourney during my time I play. I looked into giving some of tickets to some of my friends to help them out, but was told it wasn’t allowed.

1 Like

I agree with you Howie, we have over 100 tickets and no time to use them, also we have won our share of tournaments (cash and free on re-play). No offense to Litenin, but i have a very big trophy case and my ego can live with letting someone else get that 3rd ticket on here:).

1 Like