WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT, CHALLENGING AND FUN

The Totally Partisan Poker league is unique. We play TEAM POKER but not as you know it.
It’s not a regular game with team members combining scores, it’s a genuine team game with team mates working together for the teams benefit.

Team poker is not easy, it’s challenging and confronting, no room for ego’s here.

The standard of play is very high. Don’t be fooled by some members rankings as some only play team and nothing else on Replay or any other site so they don’t have low rankings.

I believe playing team poker has improved my game and I believe it can improve yours as well.

WE NEED NEW PLAYERS AND NEW TEAMS - ARE YOU GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY TEAM POKER WITH US? IF SO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

1 Like

How does this team poker thing work? How can you play together at the same time and not just combine scores? I’d like to play in your league. How many people does any team need? I know of at least one, and maybe two, players who would probably join me if the schedule is right.

Would love to see you playing with us Starkiller, please send me a friend request and I’ll organise it.

The Team limit is currently 10 but 5 is adequate.

To get a better idea of our team play please check out this.

Cheers, flash

1 Like