WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT, CHALLENGING AND FUN

The Totally Partisan Poker league is unique. We play TEAM POKER but not as you know it.
It’s not a regular game with team members combining scores, it’s a genuine team game with team mates working together for the teams benefit.

Team poker is not easy, it’s challenging and confronting, no room for ego’s here.

The standard of play is very high. Don’t be fooled by some members rankings as some only play team and nothing else on Replay or any other site so they don’t have low rankings.

I believe playing team poker has improved my game and I believe it can improve yours as well.

WE NEED NEW PLAYERS AND NEW TEAMS - ARE YOU GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY TEAM POKER WITH US? IF SO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

1 Like

How does this team poker thing work? How can you play together at the same time and not just combine scores? I’d like to play in your league. How many people does any team need? I know of at least one, and maybe two, players who would probably join me if the schedule is right.

Would love to see you playing with us Starkiller, please send me a friend request and I’ll organise it.

The Team limit is currently 10 but 5 is adequate.

To get a better idea of our team play please check out this.

Cheers, flash

1 Like

You “This” link goes to a dead end. :frowning: Help?

Sorry, here is a new link.

1 Like

Team Play Poker is constantly growing in popularity and we run a very successful high calibre league.
We are not a closed group, we’re all very friendly, so please feel free to look us up sometime.

1 Like

Team Play Poker is now one of the oldest and most successful Leagues on Replay Poker.

It’s different, features high quality play and is great fun.

The TPP International Team Cup League Season 5 of the International Team Cup starts on the 26th July - it’s Real Team style play, totally different to the RTC because it’s teams of 3 and involves genuine team work. It’s a very close competition. Last Season the Top 3 teams were divided by 1 point.
As it’s only 1 Tournament each week it’s not a big committment, a classic case of quality is better than quantity :slight_smile:
If you’d like to form a team just let me know or speak to some of the existing players -

RavenL

pompeyb120

Grizy-

rosie2_SM

goodlybud_GT

mysweet-SM

bash51

boyd2

spoof-gt

Alex1963

12beat22

HunkyDorie

CrniGruja

pokerkid11SM

ladybes

nelson1952

thumbs

tricki

ghomer

vincentg57

SarahFra

manwolf

Husky11

SharonSmarty

yud76

FranklyI

Freeto

Nicasurf

Wolfie98290

Trish-da-Fish

DANN01

steven813

Julie1963

erwyn

adren-all-in

beafurbanker

jcqct

tbradley

Isnt team play poker where dont play to win, slightly like slightly semi collusional, where if you do things like chip dump, fold, check, call, etc, so that dont knock out a fellow team member, etc, it can unfairly change the results of tournaments, is unfair to those not on teams, etc?

I like the idea of playing on the same teams, leagues, and trying to add to, combine, better the results of the team, by trying to play the best they can, but I am not a fan of chip dumping, checking, folding, calling, etc, just to float, not knockout, etc, a fellow team member.

“For over six years on Replay, TPP has been the #1 league for Team Poker. But what exactly, is team poker?
Ask those who play it, and the answers you’ll get are ‘addictive’. ‘challenging’. ‘fun’. ‘deceptively simple’. And ‘my favorite game on replay’. So what is it?
Basically, it’s poker as you’ve always played it with a simple twist. You have teammates on the table. And WHO wins the pot is far less important than making sure YOU or one of YOUR teammates does. The strategy that comes along with it involves figuring out ways to help a shorter stacked teammate, reading the intentions behind your teammate’s bets and your opponent’s bets, and finding a path to eliminate opponents while keeping your teammates alive as long as possible. The further you and your teammates go, the more you win.
Just like regular poker, playing position is crucial. Unlike regular poker, folding what might be the best hand is a good play when it allows a shorter stacked mate to scoop the chips.
The final twist that makes team poker so much fun? The way most teams develop their playing style, how you come to understand each others’ bets, moves, and poker mindset. You win and lose as a team, and realize that making the final table yourself matters less than having your multiple teamies get there”.

In answer to your question, Team Poker in the “Team Play Poker” style is not unfair to those not on teams because it is only played in approved Leagues where everyone is a member of a team and everyone understands the style of play.