Wildfires on Hawaiian island of Maui

Wildfires on Hawaiian island of Maui,

Deepest condolences’ & sympathy’s to all of those who have lost loved ones in this terrible situation and my prayers go out to everyone affected. I believe we also have some of our friend’s on Replay that are from or live on the island to add specifically in prayers. I know a lot of folks may have concerns about the situation and how they can assist the people there. Please add you concerns, questions, & suggestions to those in need of.

7 Likes

It’s such a sad situation. The reality of living on a tiny island like Maui is there is no place to flee to except the ocean and at 80 mile winds they had and high tide that’s a disaster. 53 souls perished that they found but the Governor said it’s going over 1000 with 2100 unaccounted for

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Many of us share your exact sentiments Litenin, thank you for posting this.

6 Likes

Yes, I agree…my heart just goes out to all of u there and I wish I could remember a gal that played on the royal games as I believe she was from Maui…I would def welcome her back to replay with a chip gift = is all I can offer from my end here.

5 Likes

Very sad to see this. Prayers for all. No way to get out of Lahaina :cry: :pray:

4 Likes

Very sad and wish I could do something to help those, fleeing to provide some comfort for them.

2 Likes

:pray:t2::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Very sad, and I am sure there will be more lost but, I pray there isn’t. Hard to send you a like on this terrible situation, but I thank you for the updated information my friend.

3 Likes

It’s hard to fathom the destruction. So so sad

3 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Do you mean our friend Allmy? She is okay. I worried about her too. The deaths are rising quickly. Our country jumps quick to help other countries, which is great, but this time, where is the help for Hawaii? Why did it take so long to start. Thiere is no excuse for this. I can’t pray enough for everyone there. So tragic. :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

:pray:t2::disappointed:

2 Likes

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks @Craig_Anthony for the update and prayers go out for the missing. Reporting I have heard is much worse than just the electric co.

1 Like

The electric company is being sued by the state of Hawaii for causing the fires with their antiquated lines and poles. This is the 4th time now with no updates to the power grid on any of the smaller islands.

2 Likes

1 Like

:pray: Prayers continue :cry:

3 Likes