Loss of a friend/relative

I found out a few days ago that my friend from childhood had slipped on tile in his home and sustained a head injury that wasn’t going to be survivable. They had him on life support to try and see if he was able to be an organ donor. He passed away at 1:02 am, 2/1/23, in Ocala FL. RIP, Bobby(Robert S. Davis). When we were 12 or so(1975-ish) his family took me with them on a cruise to Jamaica and Haiti. This picture is from that cruise and it is Bobby and I on the railing and it looks like I said some smart-ass sh#t to him and I am laughing at his reaction. (Maybe)…

12 Likes

Sorry to hear that.

5 Likes

Very sorry to hear about the loss of such a long friendship…RIP Bobby

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loss.

5 Likes

Sorry for your loss :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Sorry for the loss of your great friend, moe. Hugs & Prayers of comfort. :teddy_bear:

6 Likes

11 Likes

Very sorry for your loss, good friendships and memories are the trophies of life. :smiling_face_with_tear:
Best wishes
Mark

9 Likes

I am sorry for your loss,Now how you feel,have also lost my best friend from childhood!!

8 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. Longtime friends especially from our childhood are hard to lose, so many memories with them. You two look like close pals who had fun together. May those good memories help you through this time. My deepest sympathies.

8 Likes

be comfort that someone so special will never be forgotten

8 Likes

I understand the pain you are going through. My best friend Vicky and I were together from Kindergarten through high school. So many beautiful times as she lived only 3 houses down from me. I lost her years back, and I still can’t believe she is gone. She was one of those friends who were family. We shared parents, siblings, etc. The good old days for sure. Hold onto all the memories. They are priceless friend. God Bless.

6 Likes

Rem. Their only in another room!!! They CAN hear you so let them know you still remember often! I talk to my son DAILY & I smile ea. morning!

6 Likes

sorry for your loss

3 Likes

So sorry to hear that! Hope you’re doing better! Btw, I work in the ICU in Ocala, I wonder if I came across your friend.

4 Likes

sent you a friend request

2 Likes

Loss Of A Friend

A loss of a friend hurts

The loss of a best friend hurts more,

But it is never a true loss;

Everyday you will see something that reminds you of them

This will bring a memory;

A memory of the times you speant together

Followed by another;

A memory of how you went your seperate ways

They will always be in your mind;

They never really leave you.

4 Likes

My thought today is that it marks 7 years since My Father died(2/16/24 - 2/14/16)., and I am having a most difficult time battling against the Major Depressive Disorder that is just a part of my Drs. mental diagnosis in my chart. After losing a good friend 2 weeks ago, my attitude’s not been the best. So, if you see me at the tables and I’m either silent or rude, please forgive me.

6 Likes

I have lost several loved ones, and it never gets easier. I think we are meant to remember those wonderful memories. The 24th is the birthday of my baby who is in Heaven. We celebrate every year until we meet again. Know your Dad, just like mine, is watching over us. It is okay to to break down. I have many times. Prayers for you moeron♥

5 Likes

Today he would be 99 years young, and I miss Him more than words can say.

10 Likes