Wishes

Hi everyone. Everybody wishes for something in their life at one time or another. Now the question is if you could wish for anything in the world, what would it be? Make sure to keep it clean.

5 Likes

At this moment in time, enough beer to last me the rest of my existence. Which model Cessna is that in your profile photo? 172 Skyhawk?

1 Like

World Peace.

5 Likes

I want my son and daughter ( who are in heaven ) to come back home to me. I miss you and love you both. I will wait forever :heart::pray:t2:

12 Likes

My heartfelt sympathy goes out to you Craig :broken_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you my dear friend !

4 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this Craig my heart goes out to you. :pray: :broken_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you. :heart::pray:t2: . Still I go forward putting my best foot forward.

3 Likes

Hugs & Prayers, Craig, So sorry for the loss of your precious son & daughter.

3 Likes

Thank you Carol :heart:

1 Like

My condolences.

2 Likes

Very kind, thank you.

1 Like

I had no idea, and I cannot imagine how you have learned to deal with that. So happy you have your grandson!

My wish is for a breed of pet that is guaranteed to outlive me. That’s a wish that is very unlikely to come true. My second wish–a more reasonable one–is to figure out a trip I want to take when travel just doesn’t ring my chimes anymore but I think it should. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It is my belief that you WILL see them again!

3 Likes

2 destinations Jan. Crete, an island off the coast of Greece and Majorca off the coast of Spain. Paradise :+1:t2: can’t wait to go back.

2 Likes

Absolutely. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank you Jan . Ryan was a Godsend :heart:

3 Likes

At 82 I’d like to lose about 50 off those years for my wife of 59 years and myself

5 Likes

Oh dear, cubemel. Do you really want a nine-year-old wife? Maybe 40 years for her, 50 for you? lol I am sure I misread/misinterpreted this, but it was fun. My husband has a picture of me on his wardrobe from age 28. 40 years later, I’m really jealous of myself!

3 Likes

dag Craig
I think i can image what you feel. Nine years ago my son (19 ) was diagnost with salivary gland cancer
and i lived 6 months with the idea to lose him. After an operation of 6 hours and 33 radiations it was stilll wrong, then the operation of 14 hours (with about 25% chance of good result)… Luckely he survived but i get still emotional when i think about that time (like now) His face is a bit damaged but that does not matter
I read you have a grandson, probally overloaded with your love I guess he has the magic power to make you smile

4 Likes