Why is this not a color

hi, im new and i would apreciate if someone explains me why this hand Hand #1059551463 - Replay Poker is no a color, thanks!

Hi, I don’t understand what you mean by “not a color”? Please explain what you mean, thanks.

2 Likes

everything looks good to me…

1 Like

@IndioPoeta

Check your Settings in the Pull Down Menu in the upper right corner of the Lobby, Dashboard etc., page.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

I can only assume it is in reference to the four color deck & thx @smooth99 for the fix displayed my friend.

I actually assumed they meant “not a cooler”, given that it’s about a specific hand.

If that’s the case, then it’s not cooler because although you have one of the best hands pre flop, your hand on the flop is unpaired and never beating a shove followed by a call. However, if you had gone all in pre-flop, then I think you could consider getting beaten by K7 (and 76)
a cooler.

Actually, having looked at the hand again, I think what they mean is why is that hand nof a flush. There’s 2 clubs and 1 spade on the board and they have 2 spades in their hand, so they would be seeing 5 black cards.
In that case the solution is indeed to use a four color deck so the different suits become more obvious. That should really be the default.

1 Like

Think the problem is thinking AK was good after 2 people had gone all in before and not the actual colour,that play makes no sense

I have done the same. thought I had flush if all colors were the same and simply didn’t notice 1 or 2 were diff suits, especially if playing 2 or 3 tourneys at a time:)