What is it you all love about playing poker, in one sentence please!

Cause 3D Chess is a lot harder than Orange Jeebus makes it look. MAGA BABY !!!

1 Like

I concur.

How relatable it is with life and aspects contained therein.

1 Like

all the wonderful people from all over the world

4 Likes

My favourite thing about poker is coming across those players who think we’re playing bingo, then calling them with 72 off, hitting quads and reading their angry comments in the chat

2 Likes

It is hilarious how Replay, your opponents and the poker Gods are all swell when you’re winning. When you’re losing, Replay is fixed, your opponents don’t know how to play poker and the Gods just hate you.

2 Likes

It’s the ‘nature of the beast’, Ed… People often think it is their duty to complain and whine… Fact is it can be helpful, but I can’t imagine I’d ever put such thoughts in writing, lol…

2 Likes

All in is amazing! :slight_smile:

One of the best things I love about playing poker here is the wonderful community spirit

2 Likes

winning against my brother when playing to see who’s doing the washing up - v happy bear when i win

1 Like

I just love how close we sit together at the table!! :wink:

2 Likes

i assume that’s especcialy true when there are beautiful girls on the table lol :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Playing poker teaches me to be patience and watch how other people play.

2 Likes

Therapy is too expensive and I’m out of bubble wrap to pop…

3 Likes

well said Miri

I’m with Futures…and I do love the players…always entertaining
the game is a bit contrived but then it does make it exciting, even if a bit unrealistic. Woe be to any of us who think its anything like real poker

2 Likes

hmm the idea of winning ppls chips an losing them back just to win them back is fun

1 Like

its fun n makes u think

and laugh, and have a good time !

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Funny Poker Hand