Typing and chat

@GYPSEYMAN may have the Space bar stuck on his keyboard.

@Trickster13 may have the Enter key stuck stuck on his keyboard.

Well, at least it seems that way. To troubleshoot I would either disconnect the keyboard or use a different one, and see if the problem is solved.

1 Like

Humm no I would have noticed already.

having the same issue from time to time, only in my case itā€™s usually only chopping the first letter

Someone told me that it might be the compatibility of my flash player and replays system. I can get around a comp. well enough but some of the tech. stuff is over my head. So if anyone knows if that might cause problems please let me know. Thanks.

I know this will sound crazy, but this happened to me a few years ago on my old Gateway. It turned out to be a bad mouse. Yes, thatā€™s right. My mouse card was fried. Go fig. Just a thought to check on.

It was happening only in ReplayPoker chat?

Yes only on replay chat and only while a game is going on. If we are sitting before tourney starts it does just fine once the cards are dealt and tourney or table game is going on it hangs up like what I describe. Thanks for the feedback from all.

I was replying to @JTaramasso

To all concernedā€¦I automatically get an e-mail when you respond. I guess because I started post, but every response unless stating who you are talking to seems like you are replying to me. I asked the question so I presume your responding, I would not be responding to all post if the post said who they were talking to. It would save us all a lot of time. Thanks.

I wish something could be done to solve this problem. I got it in every tournament on every table.

To the staff: Iā€™m willing to help by making test for example to solve this problem. Feel free to ask anytime.

The last couples of days I noticed some changes in the chat and players notes featuresā€™ behavior. It seems the bug is solved for me at least. Maybe the other concerned players can confirm this also.

Do you have a wireless keyboard like I do? I get it to far computer sometimes :slight_smile:

I find that anytime replays starts acting up, I go forum page, and right click the ā€œreturn to replayā€ and then ā€œopen in new windowā€ button, and I usually am trouble free for an hour or four.

1 Like

for some time I have been having problem with chat. either it wont let me type, stalls on me then it all comes up at once or it wont send chat when I hit enter. The other day I played for 3 hrs with out chatting then when I was leaving I typed ā€œgtg glaā€ site told me not to hog the chat ( or something to that affect ).

1 Like

Check to see if one of the keys on keyboard is stuck or semi stuck.

ā€œplease dont flood the chatā€ in red letters always pops up if you hold the [enter] key for too long.