Internet slowness

whatz going on everytime slow internet access to playing tables or even with tourneys??

2 Likes

3 Likes

Rodrigo, I don’t think your issue is with the servers, if it were, then the chat in the table-view would also lag and it doesn’t, it works instantly.

3 Likes

Thank you Rodrigo for the update. I know Replay is doing the best they can.
You should know that Poker Players have no patience. Especially when they are not getting good cards .So we take it out on Replay.

2 Likes

Glad to hear that RP is finally addressing the extreme lagging. Players with winning hands are being sat out due to inability to act. If this isn’t fixed soon, I imagine RP will not be around much longer as waiting minutes for each player to act (or not) makes for a horrible game unless one has other interests to pursue at the same time. I read the news, and wait for the chime when it’s time for me to act if I even can.
I joined RP in Dec 2020 and the lagging has always existed. But the lagging has gone from “critical condition” to “on life-support” and I don’t think the servers have anything to do with it as the “chat” is not affected at all during the lags.

2 days lag and freezing free players are posting in another thread. Going to try and play soon.

The game went absolutely perfect :+1:t2: Thank you Replay.

1 Like

Past two days site working great. Even though I lost a lot of chips.
Thank you Replay. Can always count on you to take some action

1 Like