Trying to use tickets

I tried several subjects, but it wouldn’t let me… So— I have some 7.5k tickets from the Daily Treat. None of them are working for buy ins. When I try to register, the ticket part is grayed out. I can’t use any of them. Help please

1 Like

@Shelki3 , Hi my friend, correct the ticket part is greyed out and in my opinion, should be lit and green in color. But it will accept your ticket. Try it, click it, it will work if ticket is valid. GL at the tables, hope to see you soon.

Hey lite. 3 nights in a row that it won’t accept the ticket, 22.5k in chips that I’ve spent instead of using tickets. No big deal for me, but I could see others being irritated. Hope you’re doing great :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Doing Great tyvm, I suggest sending an e-mail to support@replaypoker.com and explain the issue. We have a Great support team who will correct the problem and replace chips you have lost if warranted.

1 Like

@Shelki3

Are you attempting to Register in the 7 Card Stud H/L or the regular 7 Card Stud tournaments because my free Xmas 7.5k Ticket won’t work for these either but will work on any other 7.5k Ticket tourneys?

I just contacted Support about this today. I noticed that with the Stud Ticket tourneys when Registering is greyed out while the other 7.5k Ticket tourneys are still greyed out except it’s a brighter grey color and these will accept the Ticket.

My 7.5k Santa tickets work not on Stud, on Hold’em i can use them.

@Shelki3 @smooth99 @Poki65

Hi, thanks for reporting this. I have checked all the settings and they look correct.

To clarify, is it SnG or MTT you see the problem?

The register with ticket is a dull grey, but it should work if you click it. I have requested we change it to a brighter shade to make it more obvious it is live.

Rob

On SNG i see no problem, on MTT i can not use it on Stud

I’m trying to use them on MTT stud h/l

Hi Rob, I’m trying MTT stud h/l… Thank you

Hi again,

Thanks for the updates. I believe its sorted now. I did the close it down and start it again trick. It did not seem to like the promo ticket, even though they are actually standard 7.5K tickets.

Rob

2 Likes

Thank you

Thank you.

I really don’t care about a 7.5k Ticket but since it was Free, it was the principle to be able to use it. I like Free things.

I only tried to Register in the daily 7 Card Stud H/L because of another thread discussion and I wanted to show them how the game should really be played.

where is all our “tournament” chips ???

Check your Bank page and scroll down, all chip transactions should be noted there.

I can use the tickets now on Stud too, all ok.