Losing ticket!

Let me start by wishing you paul, as well as, the staff of replay the very happiest of holiday’s!!! The last 2 years had been very difficult for me medically speaking!!! Replay Poker has offered me a nice outlet to meet wonderful people and something to do during my recovery (ok i’m done brown-nosing LOL!!!) Anyway at the end of the first Santa box i was up to 12 tic. Yesterday i was down to 11 tic (haven’t played in million tic tournament in ages) so i wonder if u could investigate why a ticket was removed!!! I am back up to 12 tics this am due to placing 3rd in tic freeroll!!! Just hate to loose tics that take me an hour to earn LOL!!! Once again happy holidays to u and your staff at replay poker!!!

Thanks for the kind words, and glad to hear we’ve helped in some small way during your recovery.

So, I think what’s happened here is that your tickets have expired. If you go to your Get Chips page here: http://www.replaypoker.com/bank/get_chips you’ll see the tickets you have and their expiry time. The Daily Million tickets have a 2 month expiry period, so make sure you use them before they expire. We offer two tournaments a day with a ticket buy-in so you shouldn’t have any problems finding a way to use them.