Tried to play on my new HP Laptop

I am Buckboard100 and I have played since 2017. have enjoyed the comradery and friendships. A few weeks ago, I bought a HP laptop to play away from my desktop. When I connected to replay it set up a new account under 'Buckboard". Now i cannot access buckboard100 on either my laptop or desktop.
How can i get my “buckboard100” account to load up. And get rid of “buckboard”

Please send your details to support@replaypoker.com and the staff will help you sort this out.

1 Like

Your browser is probably set up to remember passwords and/or log in to websites automatically. Try clearing your browsing data or try a different browser to log in with and make sure you click “log in”. I think you might have clicked “sign up” by mistake… I have clicked it myself a few times brainfarting it to say “sign in”…

Hope this helps :smiley: … Peace…

1 Like

I cleared my browsing data and a different browser. From Edge to Crome. Made sure to click log in.
It didn’t recognized my password. We made a new password and signed on. DID NOT GO TO buckboard100 (with over 3M in chips), BUT went to buckboard (with 146 chips).

Deleting cookies is needed.

All cookies are gone. Does the same thing: Goes to wrong account.

Could someone from admin. please contact me? Larry berg nwhome2@gmail.com text: 253-606-6007

@buckboard

Can’t you just Deactivate your buckboard account under Settings and then log-in using buckboard100?

why can’t i get a password for “buckboard100”. it keeps giving me a password for “buckboard”.

That’s what i see as the problem.

You need to type in the password manually and not allow the autofill password to take effect, when the autofill puts the password in… click on the password space and delete whatever it has filled it with… then type in the password that YOU want to use.

I hope that this helps…

If successful, Chrome will ask you if you want to update the password that it has already stored… reply with yes and in future Chrome will enter the updated Password for you.

1 Like

looks like you used the same email for both accounts?

rest assured support will fix it for you

hopefully someone will see your post and send you an email, but to be sure yoy should contact support directly support@replaypoker.com They have always responded fairly quickly to me. :smiley:

1 Like

@buckboard You have 2 active accounts set up with 2 different email addresses. I’ve gone ahead and deactivated buckboard. Please try logging in with the username buckboard100 and password for that account instead of trying to log in with the email address as it looks like you’re using the email for the buckboard account (not buckboard100). Let me know if you need help with a password reset.

1 Like

buckboard is still activated. Please deactivate.

Years ago, When I joined Replay I had a different e-mail account (lberg@cfsdomain.com). I would have thought that we had changed to my new e-mail (nwhome2@gmail.com). So how do I sign in buckboard100?

Go to https://www.replaypoker.com/login, enter your Username: buckboard100, enter your password. Let me know if you need help with a password reset.

Since the email address nwhome2@gmail.com is associated to the buckboard account (now deactivated), you won’t be able to use it for your buckboard100 account as you can only have one email address per account.

1 Like

I have done everything you have asked me to do. it still loads up Buckboard. I’m buckboard100.
Where is my buckboard100 account? unless you destroy buckboard, none of this will work. I cant do it only you can. PLEASE DESTROY BUCKBOARD ACCOUNT. DO NOT DESTROY BUCKBOARD100.
ARE YOU ABLE TO DO THIS YES/NO?

Tropix,

This cannot be the first time this has happened. If this problem is new to you please lets find the solution.

All I want is my 3M + Chips. My Rank and my history, weather it is buckboard or buckboard100.
Anything else is unexcepitible.

IF NWHOME2@GMAIL.COM IS ACCOATATED WITH BUCKBOARD WHICH IS (NOT DEACTIVATED) THEN I WILL NEED YOUR HELP. THE PEPLAYPOKER SITE DOES NOT REQUNIZE NWHOME2@GMAIL.COM AS THE OWNER OF BUCKBOARD100.

Hi Buckboard,
I was thinking that maybe you could get yourself a new email address which could be used for the buckboard100 account. There are many free email providers. Personally i use Proton Mail: Get a private, secure, and encrypted email account | Proton it is free and does not require any verification. It may not be the ideal solution or any solution at all, but it might be worth a try. We are all just trying to help you solve a clearly frustrating situation. Peace! :slightly_smiling_face: