The Winter Games!

Thank you Poki!!! You are a good soul!!

2 Likes

Ja ein Traum. Und vor allem: Immer fair. Ja so sind Sie die guten Seelenā€¦
In diesem Sinne: Frohe Weihnachten.

Liebe GrĆ¼ĆŸe Andre alias Oheim 777 :slight_smile:
Translate:yes a dream And above all: Always fair. Yes so you are the good soulsā€¦
In this sense: Merry Christmas.

Kind regards Andre alias Uncle 777

1 Like

@Poki65 love this - simply amazing

Tiggs xxx

3 Likes

Hi Kondrad,
you liked this medal, but not all (all not) was perfect.
I changed things, made it better.
A little story near the games, and i hope allowed.
And: WOW + lol

Gold Kondrad

5 Likes

Hi Everyone

Due to Daylight Saving there is a slight adjustment to tomorrows schedule.

The 02:00 event starts at 03:00 ET (there is no official 02:00 ET tomorrow)

Registration is open for the first 4 events, so I am leaving them to start at an hour ā€˜laterā€™ than the usual RWG mtt Start times, but there is just a 2 hour gap between event 4&5, so that the last 4 events happen at the same as previous days mtts.

I hope this does not inconvenience anyone.

Rob

5 Likes

When does one win a Tin Medal in this series?

Iā€™ve figured out the Gold, Silver and Bronze Medal wins.

Thanks,

finishing in the chips on the daily final leader board per event, which I believe,is in the top 50 per event

1 Like

Thank you Will_Lira.

Iā€™m just tossing out this idea for any comments of a yea or nay.

How about showing along with how many chips you win in a tournament and also show how many Tourney points youā€™ll win for each qualifying place?

I donā€™t mean for every finish position.

Iā€™ve seen a tourney point earned calculation somewhere but just for these Winter Games. Iā€™d like to see if itā€™s worth entering.

It is worth entering for the challenge of playing all of the types of poker represented in the games. Never a dull moment! The points are based on the number of entrants and cost of entry, just like the every day games.

1 Like

Again thanks, I now see it couldnā€™t be calculated until all entrants are counted. By the time Iā€™m ready to play itā€™s always later in the day for me.

1 Like

The calculation:

The last lobby:
https://www.replaypoker.com/tournaments/5807337

Today:

1 Like

they run for 24 hrs every day!

1 Like

But, I canā€™t (anymore).

I hear ya!

7 days left for the games .

Iā€™m still confused about how it all works, and looking at the schedule, itā€™s a totally mixed bag, with just about every type of game listed to be played, when I only play Texas Holdā€™em and Omaha, there is no chance for me to learn or participate in any other games, so itā€™s a bit of an impossible roadblock unfortunately. Maybe next time it will be a little easier for all.

1 Like

On Friday and Sunday are MTTā€™s, Royal and Holdā€™em, low buy in (2,500), and you can try to play one of them. If you say yes and ask here then you get the help to find the way. Your chance to see what goes on.

A little help for playing Royal:

1 Like

I agree. With only a week left of the games itā€™s almost impossible to learn and compete. You have a whole year to get yourself familiar with those other games.

2 Likes