The Winter Games!

So true!!!

1 Like

Its 3 weeks more of the winter games,lets the best win and let us have fun,thats all its about! Error,fault and whatever,■■■■ happends sometimes! I am just happy to play and happy for Replay,you do a fantastic work !! Play poker you all!

3 Likes

I speak not only for me and I know I can not be the big winner. I can not play on many days, but I will see what I can reach. I fight hard for it. I play for Germany, help to bring it to Top 5. Wintergames is very nice, but not the many bugs. And I want fairness for all. I’m sure to win silver again. Only bugs can stop me.
ladybug

2 Likes

There you go complaining about bugs again, we all experienced them, nice to just play and not complain. Replay has it under control as always. Best of luck :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

en la competicion de hoy aparece el simbolo (hi) y si las mesas a jugar son las de hi lo nos quitaran todos los puntos como hace unos dias ya que estamos jugando en las mesas que no son hi lo

Translation
in today’s competition the symbol (hi) appears and if the tables to play are those of hi lo they will take away all the points like a few days ago since we are playing on the tables that are not hi lo

1 Like

7 Card Stud is high only, not low and must be right. But on schedule is to read low stakes, and all play mid stakes. Not easy.

1 Like

I think day 26 High Stakes is not very good. 200k – 2m needed to go on table. Most participants can not pay this. And only 175k for winning gold. This is pot-size at this tables. Winning 7,500 for Top 50 is winning one Blind, not good. I must not have such games. Better would be a day for all. But its my 1. year here.

1 Like

Replay is very good at creating interesting games for every playing level…It is Your first Year here- Welcome and Good Luck… Game 26 is the Elites first game in the Winter Games and May We all have good cards n fun…

3 Likes

If there must be days for elite-players only too, then okay, I can understand now. High-Stake-Tables are a part of all poker-games too. I must then be out on this day, I have not the needed bankroll. Hoped to play this day. Much fun. And much luck for the German elite-players.

3 Likes

Someday you will have that bankroll. Best of luck :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

what is great out Replay and this promo and the RPOS, it covers a wide range games and a wide range of buy-ins. So its attractive to all players and all rangers, which is great

Good Luck all
Tiggs xx

3 Likes

I agree! And its fun to fight for your country,its like the Team challenge,so fun!! You get a extra goel to win,fight and for me its fun to play against great players in diffrent promos,hope for more of this!!

3 Likes

Yes, it is very nice, and other big sites (Stars, 888) can this not do

1 Like

Congrats to Goat,Poki and Tiggy! Amazing you are to take home the Royal ring game challenge! Thats tuff! Amazing!!!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Songs that Reference Playing Cards or Card Games

I really enjoy these Winter Games. Getting to try MTT for games and stakes I rarely play has been alot of fun. And the competition is awesome. Last night In the Luge (7 card stud 5K MTTs ) The medal table came down to the final event of the night and all three medalists had to grab top 5s in the 8th tournament of the day to hold on. Congrats to VivaLVegas, TiggyTime, and Oheim777 for a great series of games and schooling me in this new game. I closed fast (6th, 2nd , 2nd) but a PR of 6th place was pretty fun. :smile:

2 Likes

I just want to congratulate Goatsoup and Tiggytime for an outstanding job in the winter Olympic games. You are Great…:slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

They are stunning!!

Have to say it is so fun this Winter games!!! sad its last week! Palying against many you dont see so much otherwise and its fun to have a goel,i know i have no chans for a real medal,but i fight for a Tin medal for Sweden and its so fun!! Goat,Tiggy and Poki what poker players they are and many more,amazing u all are,been fun games! i dream for a real medal,but i have not that in my now,next year!! Congrats for all medal winners so far and to come,not easy work and amazing you all are!! Goat you are the king,good soul!! happy when i am at same tabel!! GL u all

5 Likes

Kondrad, your dream is to get a medal on RWG 2022, and i give one to you.
For fair playing, being a good people and friend and being there.
Congrats!
And sorry, i can not play multitable and chat at same time.

Kondrad

5 Likes