The New Format

I do love the new format, but miss seeing who is online.

After reading the response to 1955wagon about the chip balance and ranks… I personally don’t mind my chip and rank info being shared with the public, but started to wonder… What if people were given the “option” to share that information with others?

I didn’t give the month and day that I was born but shared the year, and also shared the state that I lived in and not the town. I didn’t want to give out too much personal info.

On another note… Would it be possible to have a little more space to write in the biography section?

Awesome job guys.

Again… Love the Site & Love the Game

~Raven~

Thanks for the feedback Raven. We’ve added links in the footer of the site, with how many people are online, you can click on there and get a list. Also do add people you like to play with to your friends list, that way you can see right away on your dashboard if they’re online.

Nice to know your thoughts about chip balance being viewable. Perhaps we could have an option to hide the exact amount, and just leave it as before as low/medium/high stake with stars.

About the personal info - the date of birth we only use to display the correct age on your profile, so you don’t need to worry about having the month and day showing up (although of course if you did put it in, an eagle eye might spot your age go up by 1 on the actual day).

We’ve added more space to write in the bio now, before it was limited to 255 characters, but now you should be able to write as much as you like.

Glad you like what we’re doing and please do keep posting suggestions, we’ll reply personally to everyone.

1 Like

still no flowers in a room !

Maybe Package would like a better bow on the Box!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Comments of new tables. curious what other tester think

A post was merged into an existing topic: Comments of new tables. curious what other tester think