The fairness debate

Wow. After reading the first few whine posts in this thread, I feel like my eyes are literally bleeding from my head.

How do you dare to complain about fairness in poker when you can’t even rationalize simple concepts such as quantity of hands diminishing quality of hands in a game inherently dependent on RNG?

Well, I guess some of you still have the audacity to post and cry on a forum when you can’t even spell.

The user who bolded “I chellenge” amidst a slew of other horrifying, basic grammatical incoherencies should be banned for autism. As a moderator, you should determine that maybe forcing him offline and spending more time in a book would be better for everyone’s sake.

First lines like ok, but on my spelling
You perfect, do you? You may speak other languages? I do. May basic and make misstakes, but I do.

a u all dealer setup the game seem to me it is likely.

The dealers are mindless robots and hate most humans. I suspect this is a classic case of heart envy, exactly like that demonstrated by the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz. They do cheat for those few humans they like though.

The best way to get these robots to like you is to say things in chat like, “Man, I really admire robots. Their silicone brains are so much better than my weak biological one.”

As robots, they only admire knowledge. I have spent several years studying poker, and can assure you that the more you know about the game, the more the robot dealers will like you. Try learning some of the basic concepts like EV and odds, and you will see… the robots will all of a sudden like you too, and you will do much better.

i hate it, i loose too much chips in two day. when we play poker , we depend on robot and robot must like u before they let u win in that case this is not the game no more.

sometime i hold aa in my hand . that is best hand in poker turn out to be worst hand . it is so funny but anyway it is not fun and exiciting no more.

The dealer robots are easy to befriend. As I mentioned, they do pay attention to the chat. Here are some more things you can say to get them on your side…

Wow dealer, I love the way you have oiled your head.

Metal and plastic are so much more durable than flesh, I’m jealous!

Dealer, whoever painted your eyebrows is an artist!

Dealer, I wish I could reincarnate as a soulless chunk of metal just like you.

Dealer, I really like your “Made In China” tattoo!

As I also mentioned, they really like people who understand the game. The best way to make them like you is to learn as much as you can about poker. If you do, I can sort of almost guarantee that they will treat you with the respect you deserve, and you will win more!

A/A best hand in poker someone owes me some chips back

While AA is the best (starting) hand in poker (hold’em), it is barely better than any other pocket pair.
How u play a hand, can be more important than the hand itself.

Hi Tasha Of course its rigged they all are not only that they cheat like hell I cant believe they do that and get away with it Than they wonder why we wont play for real money

never happen

HI @sammymorgan , cheat like hell? Hell never cheat you. If you keep the rules you not get there.
What is “Of course” ? Can you please clarify? Some data or proof? You know something? You can predict the cards? You can use any cheat program on RP?
Why you comment on a more then one year old thread?
Why you comment about real money?
Who are “they” ?

Whats the point of cheat on free chips?
Please enlighten me. I insist. Or you just find other hobby for yourself please.

I have no idea what your talking about and what your saying does not make any since sorry about that sammymorgan

No problem, so many as you just cant find any ground for they own statments.

sometimes I play a game and they give me 4 cards instead of 2… Seems like it might not be fair

Ahah good one :yum:

Not the first time on this forum that somebody writes that down. I’m still shocked when I read it. It’s not barely better than any pocket pair, it doesn’t play the same both pre-flop and post flop.[quote=“Sassy_Sarah, post:977, topic:2578”]
How u play a hand, can be more important than the hand itself.
[/quote]

How you play a hand is always more important than the hand itself, even when the hand happened to play itself out.

To illustrate how the cards matter less than the way you play them, you can watch this vid of a guy playing (and winning) an entire sit n go without looking at his cards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9GsO9ri1d0

@SunPowerGuru:smirk::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:
Haven’t seen it but… ohhh yeah… you can certainly play heads up that way…

Yes dear, but he started with a full table of 9.

The only thing that I’m certain about is that losing streaks last much longer than winning streaks