The fairness debate

Well thats it for me on Replay . Just went all in Kings over 5s F.H. Got beaten Kings over 6s. This happens all to often on this site. No more for me ,am deleting from my files .

1 Like

Feel your pain. flopped a flush. player hit river for quads.

1 Like

play and barely can even hit a pair. just not one day or two days. its on going. so frustrating to play a blind squirrel would do better. got better things to do then wasting time on here.

Yet you keep coming back and posting the same thing over and over again. If I ever get this miserable over anything, I find something else to do with my time. Only a masochist would continue at something that makes them this dissatisfied. I am curious as to how you amassed over 17 million in chips if nothing ever goes your way at the table.

5 Likes

I just replayed the last 3 hands you were in. You won 600k chips in your 3rd to last hand.

1 Like

That’s the question I had for him a while back. 17 million chips and you never win??? Heck, I think it was 14 mill when I first asked, so he’s been doing an awful lot of “losing” since then, I guess).

2 Likes

this time I mean it.

Well,…bye.

I have played a couple of 1000 hands and I can’t lose the feeling that the Shuffling The Cards Engine (Don’t know how to call it) is really bad at times. I’ve seen so many hands where one guy is way behind and hits runner runner on turn and river to win the hand. I’ve been at both sides of the situation and I know that these Situations happen from time to time, but it seems randomily often. I’d like to here some other opionions on this matter.

3 Likes

Do you apply the same standards to winning a hand as to when you lose a hand?

4 Likes

In your own words, it happens but there is nothing nefarious about it. This says it all.

3 Likes

The bad beats I’ve had last few days playing 7 Card Stud are completely ridiculous. I’ve only played the game for 40 years!

2 Likes

The “random” number generator incorporates what is called “action software.” This is weighed heavily in favour of those that buy their chips. The number of bad beats I’ve had in last two days are ridiculous playing 7 CS.

The sickest beat was this:

Me: (7J) JJ764 - full house first five cards and I bet it all the way.

Favoured player: (TT) 639TT

Absolute con!

1 Like

Was it rigged when you were accruing over a million chips, or did it just become rigged when you lost a hand that you think you should have won? I was kicking butt on here, then went on a long weekend trip, and now I’m getting my butt handed to me daily. Is that because it became rigged after I left for my long weekend?

1 Like

Just because you’ve played for 40 years doesn’t mean you play well.

1 Like

That is so ridiculous!!! Don’t know why you keep posting this nonsense.

If you’re unhappy or dissatisfied don’t play .

6 Likes

Why would the action be “weighted heavily” in favor of those who buy chips?

It’s easy enough to make chips without such shenanigans. If they made is easier for those who have shown they are willing to buy chips, they would sell less chips because they would need to buy them less often. It doesn’t make business sense to do that.

A few examples of times your yadda yadda lost to a blah blah is only evidence that blah blahs sometimes beat yadda yaddas. It doesn’t mean anything beyond that.

5 Likes

Addendum to this post: After returning from my trip, it got worse yesterday. Today, an about face when I won a huge pot. Shortly after, I won another large pot about 1/3 of the other. Have yet to buy a single chip. People just refuse to believe that it’s POKER. These are the kind of results you get when you play consistently and just play solid poker. It’s called “variance”. Poker pros and training sites tell you that, regularly. Pay attention to the reality of the game. Just because you win doesn’t mean that you’re a good player; not unless you can do it over the long term. There will always be “WTF” periods in your poker game. I think the down periods are where you learn whether you’re a poker player or not. First, go back and watch replays of the hands you’ve lost. Ask yourself if you played them well. Then watch replays of the games you won. Ask yourself if you played them well. If you study your losses first, it will give you a better perspective on your wins. Learn to deal with the down periods and you will be a successful player. Tiger Woods was exceptional about being able to put what happened on the previous hole, regardless of whether he birdied or bogied, behind him by the time he got to the next tee box. That’s what made him so great. If you do that kind of thinking while at the table, the conspiracy theories about this site will go away.

4 Likes

Its called the “Replay River”…doesnt matter what you hold. If you have purchased chips here, then they factor that into their algo…and you will lose…becuase - you WILL buy more chips eventually. Its mind blowing…its not just AA KK…but every hand.

1 Like

Absolutely ridiculous!!!

1 Like