Spring/Summer Traditional Activities

Spring is here and before you know it, Summer will be upon us. The question is what special places do you go or what activities do you attend that you look forward to at the same time every year during the Spring and Summer months? My example is that I go to the Little League World Series in Williamsport, Pa., every August, every year, to watch the games. It is something that I look forward to doing. I also looked forward to going to Georgia every Summer to visit and work with my Aunt and Uncle building add-a-rooms for mobile homes and to ride my cousin’s horse. Because of those activities, I could not wait for Summer to get here.

1 Like

I like to head off with my tent and ride my motorcycle like a hooligan during the summer months. :motorcycle::tent:

1 Like

Hi swamptrash. That sounds like a lot of fun. When I was first married, my husband had a motorcycle and we had so much fun just taking a day and riding. Up to that point, I had never ridden a motorcycle before, but I definitely learned to love it. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Hi Pilot
What I like the most about biking is the peace it brings, unlike a car, you really have to concentrate on what your doing especially at high speeds as lots of dangers (mostly from car drivers) so all the other thoughts go to the back of the mind, a bit like meditation for me :+1:
Cheers

You are absolutely right swamptrash. It is relaxing to me. It takes all the anxiety and frustration away, at least for a little while. After we sold the motorcycle, I took up flying. That offers me the same sensation of peace. It is just the sky, clouds and me.

1 Like